Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So she spends $5.59 on a venti iced tea, puts it on a cooler she bought at Walmart for $8 dlls then stops at the gas station and buys a bag of ice for $2 dlls to keep them cold, then gets a rider that's only going a couple miles away and he's a cheap bastard, doesn't tip, what she gets? $5 dll minimum fare minus expenses, (on negative) Don't be like Annie

Attachments

·
Registered
550 Posts
Don't perform random acts of kindess to help make the world a better place...got it.

That is a sweet girl doing something nice and you guys can only talk smack about her. Tidballa was it really necessary to immortalize her online in this manner?

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Bummer, I always miss Tidballas rants before the mods delete them.

Is that chick in PB? I think I picked her up or someone that looked like her and told me all about how she was a special pax called LyftAnnie or something and that she always gave her drivers a gift. SHe gave me her unwanted side of miso soup from the sushi place i picked her up at. I would have preferred a TIP but whatever I ate the miso, and I don't even like miso.

Very sweet girl but weird AF. Look, we don't want your ****ing leftovers lady, show your gratitude in the tip!

·
Registered
550 Posts
The mod really deleted his post? Wow, it wasn't really that bad, I was just saying we shouldn't talk about her like that it could hurt her if she ever saw this.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I have driven her many times over the last two years, she travels between La Jolla and PB. She is actually cool, in the past she has brought me miso soup, salad with dressing and coffee. She is an example of a model passenger, she should be cloned.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Bummer, I always miss Tidballas rants before the mods delete them.

Is that chick in PB? I think I picked her up or someone that looked like her and told me all about how she was a special pax called LyftAnnie or something and that she always gave her drivers a gift. SHe gave me her unwanted side of miso soup from the chinese place i picked her up at. I would have preferred a TIP but whatever I ate the miso, and I don't even like miso.

Very sweet girl but weird AF. Look, we don't want your &%[email protected]!*ing leftovers lady, show your gratitude in the tip!
I deleted it. It wasn't that bad. Basically said what you said. I just gave her two rides around PB and she never gave me anything :(
The mod really deleted his post? Wow, it wasn't really that bad, I was just saying we shouldn't talk about her like that it could hurt her if she ever saw this.
yeah. I deleted it. I know it wasn't that bad but no point in writing anything negative at all on the Internet.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I deleted it. It wasn't that bad. Basically said what you said. I just gave her two rides around PB and she never gave me anything :(

yeah. I deleted it. I know it wasn't that bad but no point in writing anything negative at all on the Internet.
The pussyfication of America at its finest! I really didn't see anything wrong, you just happened to have her on a day she had bad breath like we all do at certain hours of the day, nothing wrong with that, I started this by mistaking her for a driver and hey ! What are u gonna do? The fd up its already there, people get their feelings hurt, whatever...

·
Registered
550 Posts

I probably seem overly harsh about Internet smack talk, but I have seen some life altering stuff happen from online bullying. Suicides, job losses, broken homes...seems extreme but it's crazy how a quick Google search can launch someone into major depression.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I probably seem overly harsh about Internet smack talk, but I have seen some life altering stuff happen from online bullying. Suicides, job losses, broken homes...seems extreme but it's crazy how a quick Google search can launch someone into major depression.
How mentally weak can a person be to commit suicide over an Internet post, people are different nowadays than from the 90's, now people have panic attacks n dumb $h¡t like that, omg I had an anxiety attack ! Omg this, omg that! That's bullying! He/ she is a bully, why can't everyone take it as a troll, laugh about it, shake it off and continue forward...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.