Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
361 - 370 of 370 Posts

· Registered
832 Posts
You have to be very careful what you say to passengers. When in question don't say anything. Let passenger talk then respond unless it's a passing comment like "crazy rain today huh?".
One time I had this bombshell woman passenger and she smelled of this fragrance that added to her shine. I almost said innocently "you smell nice" but realized quickly how that may be interpreted. Remember you don't know these people and they don't know you.

· Premium Member
1,690 Posts
i can pick up women anywhere anytime! and i would place bets against anybody i can out pick up women!
Did anyone else hear this in their head in like a Russian or Arminian accent? Lol

· Registered
5,018 Posts
You have to be very careful what you say to passengers. When in question don't say anything. Let passenger talk then respond unless it's a passing comment like "crazy rain today huh?".
One time I had this bombshell woman passenger and she smelled of this fragrance that added to her shine. I almost said innocently "you smell nice" but realized quickly how that may be interpreted. Remember you don't know these people and they don't know you.
"My female roommate is shopping for a new perfume , and yours smells good. What is it?"

· Registered
789 Posts
born and raised
Did anyone else hear this in their head in like a Russian or Arminian accent? Lol
born and raised in the bronx, living in florida, never been out the country, but you either have it or you don't what can i say!

· Registered
2 Posts
It's sad we now live in a society it is offensive to compliment a woman, or ask her out on a date.

He obviously had no clue she wasn't interested. But would it be so difficult for her to just respond back that she is not available, or just not interested? Instead she demands he must be fired, and then discriminates via sexism on all future rides.
I have to agree with you there. Most companies Ive worked for have a policy where its fine to ask a colleague out on a date, as long as they only ask once, if they say no, or dont respond, dont pursue it. I drive Uber myself, I wont ask anyone out on a date because Im a timid person myself who wouldnt want to offend someone.

· Registered
2 Posts
So yesterday I pick up a woman who is absolutely relieved that I'm a woman. Her last driver (Josh) actually text her after the ride and asked her out. Dipshit. USE YOUR HEAD - YEAH THE ONE ABOVE YOUR SHOULDERS.
While a driver nay think this is harmless you are wrong. Passenger said from now on she'll cancel all male drivers. She also said she reported it to Uber telling them that she was freaked out by it because he dropped her off at home. I don't blame her. Only an incredibly insecure person would be flattered by his advances. Believe me, gentlemen, you are crossing a line when you hit on passengers.....
maybe im insecure because im flattered by womens advances. This is why I always used to use dating sites to meet women, because Id never have the nouse to ask a woman out that Id met.

· Registered
989 Posts
I have to agree with you there. Most companies Ive worked for have a policy where its fine to ask a colleague out on a date, as long as they only ask once, if they say no, or dont respond, dont pursue it. I drive Uber myself, I wont ask anyone out on a date because Im a timid person myself who wouldnt want to offend someone.
Defiling a corpse won't offend anyone on here? You're off to a blazing start.

Let's see what you unearth next.

· Premium Member
17,646 Posts
That's the rule that I always used; whether it was at work or not.
And leave it with, "Too bad. If you change your mind ... lemme know."

361 - 370 of 370 Posts