Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had 3 pax by UCSD that brought a small dog with them. They asked if he could ride if they promised to keep him on the lap. In a 3 mile ride, they managed to get dog hair on the seat and floor. It wasn't a huge amount but noticeable.
I was pissed.
Snapped pics. Spent 5 minutes cleaning it with a microfiber cloth and sent Uber a request for cleaning fee.
They hooked it up with $20.
Anyone else get paid or denied for a small amount of dog hair?

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Not too long ago had a nice girl in her early twenties from SAN to El Cajon, nice ride with concersation. Anyways, after she got out had a strange smell in the air. Got out to check if she left something behind with a bad odor. To my surprise the seat was red and bloody, yes it must have been the monthly female thing soaking through with a strange odor. Took some pics and wrote Uber. Luckily it was my last ride for the night. Went home to disinfect and clean, about 10 minutes in total, better than new. An hour later Uber came with a response of a $75 cleaning fee.

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
Not too long ago had a nice girl in her early twenties from SAN to El Cajon, nice ride with concersation. Anyways, after she got out had a strange smell in the air. Got out to check if she left something behind with a bad odor. To my surprise the seat was red and bloody, yes it must have been the monthly female thing soaking through with a strange odor. Took some pics and wrote Uber. Luckily it was my last ride for the night. Went home to disinfect and clean, about 10 minutes in total, better than new. An hour later Uber came with a response of a $75 cleaning fee.
Smile Window Jheri curl Afro Gesture

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What color is your interior?
So far the worse thing that happened to me was dog slobber from a bling guys dog.
Do you know if you can get a cleaning fee from a service animal? I ask because support wanted to know. I told them I didn't know cause I didn't ask.

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
My interior is light tan color, unfortunately not the best for rideshare.

I think you can get a cleaning fee for the service animal, its part of the ride and if it leaves a mess then its the responsibility of the pax. Always take pics for proof and send them in along with a brief description of what happened. They usually give you somekind of fee if your story is legit and you have proof.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
One time I picked up an old lady with a dog. After $5 fare my car smelled like dog and look bad with dogs hair all over. Costed me $12 to clean.
I cancel on dogs now. Unless they are really small

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.