Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Map Slope Font Parallel Technology
Hey guys haven't posted in a while. I hope everyone is doing well. I just recently got a new car and started driving again last week. It's been going really well especially for this time of year.
Rather than heading down the pipe in door dash , try heading north n make more money and sacrifice more hard work time and meet new wealthy respected people rather than every day garbage SOME uber X rides😉😉🤫🤫

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
View attachment 638678
Rather than heading down the pipe in door dash , try heading north n make more money and sacrifice more hard work time and meet new wealthy respected people rather than every day garbage SOME uber X rides😉😉🤫🤫
Appreciate your advise but I dont know if buying a black SUV and moving to LA is in the options right now.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Appreciate your advise but I dont know if buying a black SUV and moving to LA is in the options right now.
You don't need to buy, because you can rent from some owners that you be able to meet at the exit point of cellphone lot between $500 to$ 800 a week depending on model n year of that SUV.
500 for 2015, 800 for 2022 .
also,i am from san diego, but I go work in LA Friday to Monday/Tuesday and rent $10 to $50 airbnb /night.
San diego market now is dead market for all types of rideshare .
End of 2020 beginning of 2021 san diego market was dead market too,but I survived in the deserts 🏜 market all way from palm springs to last point of Indio/mecca cities, also big bear was good $$$$ for me too CASH WISE RIDES SINCE THERE WAS ONLY ME AND MYSELF THERE ONLY WITH MY CADI N PAIR OF SNOW CHAINS LOOOOOOL
That's the downside of this gig is 6 months good money in SanDiego and another 6 months you need to dig and find out where it will be🤑😉🥱💪💪💪

·
Registered
643 Posts
You tell Uber your pax wasn't wearing a seat belt and then Uber tells your pax and your pax changes her rating of you to a 1 and reports you for driving while intoxicated. You get deactivated and nothing happens to the pax.

Everything Uber does in regards to driver protection is solely for appearance.
Yup virtue signaling .And of course we got a email today touting inclusion equity or some racial community standards crap.
Screw it I can be pissed off at everyone equally:LOL:

·
Banned
500 Posts
You tell Uber your pax wasn't wearing a seat belt and then Uber tells your pax and your pax changes her rating of you to a 1 and reports you for driving while intoxicated. You get deactivated and nothing happens to the pax.

I give one star when necessary, which is rare. I don’t worry about retaliation. If it happens, so be it. I’ll get a regular job. I’m not living my life in fear of passenger ratings. If Uber wants to deactivate me over some BS then F them. I usually won’t report non mask wearers, unless they are difficult passengers, like eating in the car without asking if it’s ok, a stop they say is a minute that turns into 5 etc etc. I’ve probably given 15 one stars in over 1300 trips I’ve done so far. A little over1% and they deserved it. I didn’t get any retaliation. I only have 1 one star, 2 3 stars, and 1 4 star. I’m perfect on Lyft. The one star was a **** that was upset because I refused to take her to a second location off the app, she offered me $20 for a 30 mile trip. I told her it has to be in the app, as she got out, the **** said I’m giving you one star. She was gone before I could react. Of course I gave her one star, complained to Uber it should be removed, and of course they did nothing.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So what happens now if you get t-boned by an uninsured drunk driver, and your non-belted passenger is ejected and severely injured? Denial of claim due to "failure to follow the terms of service." This appears to be yet another way that Hoober protects themselves and sets drivers up for failure.
But they were enforcing/asking about the seatbealt situation after the trips is done ,not during or before it starts ,so uber can't deny coverage 🤔

·
Premium Member
15,374 Posts
In THIS case it is for the insurance.
If they can go to their insurance company and say, "Look, everyone is wearing a seatbelt" they can get a discount.
But, you're right, its not for us.

·
Premium Member
4,533 Posts
Comrade, one is not to question the Diversity, Inclusion and Equity program, otherwise known as D.I.E.
Straight to the gulag if you do!
View attachment 638849
Stalin was ruthless. Superman anime had superman killing Stalin with the eye laser beam.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts

Yep. Someone awarded me three stars after I responded to that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts