Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
I've been waiting on my background check for over three weeks now. Do they cross reference the person with Scotland Yard an INTERPOL? I've emailed through the site twice and have not received a reply back. Kin of frustrating because I've kind of had my fill of Uber. I'd find other work but only rideshare fits my crazy f/t job schedule.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've found different people get responses faster than others. I think if you hit a specific amount of rides per month, they will make sure to respond to your emails faster. That's all based on their Silver, Gold, and Platinum drivers program though.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The hard thing about this is I have sent two emails, both for airport runs. One the customer was massively overcharged due to poor data reception, the other a customer was massively undercharged (as in, $5 for a toll road 30 mile drive). There should be a fast track support route for billing/pricing issues that affect customers. If Lyft gets a reputation for poor support over billing queries, it will hurt them later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts