Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean is it me or does this show an oxymoron here?

Love to here ur guys feedback on this. lol

I just have to laugh at uber's rating system, I mean these two pictures show how ridiculous it is.
Ratings ave.png
ratings ave 2.png

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually if you do the math, the only difference was a 1% point, one week is 85% approval rating, and the other week is 86% approval rating. Idk, I would say overall that is pretty good.

·
24,233 Posts
"War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength."

Eric Arthur Blair, 1984

·
Registered
2 Posts
How can you be above average one week with a lower rating on the right, and then on the left you are a higher rating but below average rating? This is very confusing to me as I am thinking about driving for sluber. Is this normal?

·
Banned
3,215 Posts
I mean is it me or does this show an oxymoron here?

Love to here ur guys feedback on this. lol

I just have to laugh at uber's rating system, I mean these two pictures show how ridiculous it is. View attachment 13856 View attachment 13857
So, 4.83 is below average and 4.81 is above average. If anyone has ever wondered if Uber has its own special brand of mathematics, here's your proof.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Hints for improvement when above average and no hints when below? I think the above/below has to do with how your market did for the week. For example, 4.8 average for everyone and your 4.81 is above average. Yet, 4.85 average for everyone and your 4.83 is now below average. Just a guess at this Uber math.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Are the drivers sitting in the stands at Mud Hen's games with their apps on??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts