Uber Drivers Forum banner

How likely is someone will to take someone under their wing for Uber and risk creating competition?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to kidnap him so I can interrogate him about his Uber plus strategies.

Just kidding, I would however like to understand his plan of attack.

I'm a full time student, so I can drive very limited hours on the plus platform. I've been reading everything I can about the plus system. I turned twenty-one and already had a car that qualified for plus... Now I'm learning how tough driving for Plus really is.

I am seeking advice, I need to find a mentor for the Uber Plus platform. How can I do this? I will suck someone off if I have to. f

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
You'll likely get general advice from anyone who knows what their doing. No one who is surviving is going to give away their best spots and strategies to anyone else. Not at these rates. Not with this many drivers in the market. Anyone who does either isn't very good at this or is on their way out any how. Good luck.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
I haven't been able to find him. I heard if you look between a rock and a hard place you might be able to locate him.

Hey, just a heads up, I get allot of emails everyday in this forum. If I don't respond it's coz I'm tired or I forgot to go back in and look at them.

I have a normal job as well so I don't always have the time to respond.

Sorry man, I'm not for hire. You're going to have to do it like everyone else. Read the forums, put int he time, the revenue will increase weekly.

I reiterate 'read the forums'. There are so many that know so much about this gig. They are willing to help.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't been able to find him. I heard if you look between a rock and a hard place you might be able to locate him.

Hey, just a heads up, I get allot of emails everyday in this forum. If I don't respond it's coz I'm tired or I forgot to go back in and look at them.

I have a normal job as well so I don't always have the time to respond.

Sorry man, I'm not for hire. You're going to have to do it like everyone else. Read the forums, put int he time, the revenue will increase weekly.

I reiterate 'read the forums'. There are so many that know so much about this gig. They are willing to help.
Optimus, you're the man.

Have you ever thought about expanding your Uber ventures?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He has a franchises in Memphis and Buffalo. Standards to become an Optimus franchise are really high. Even most UberBlacks wouldn't qualify.
Honestly the franchise requirements don't scare me one bit. My work ethic puts me far above any "black car" driver. I'm willing to work up to seven hours a day, four days a week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts