Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 weeks in a row I am on of the top 5% for acceptance rating. I now Accept, Cancel, (Reason), Other (ACRO) 80% of my rides. The new app sucks balls but they made it easy to use skipping method. It does suck they made the rider rating as small as possible. So to those that are afraid of skipping, you are missing out of the Uber text sent to us great drivers! Enjoy those non surge rides while I help create surges. Join me in OC as we drive when it is the most profitable....surge!

·
Registered
142 Posts
3 weeks in a row I am on of the top 5% for acceptance rating. I now Accept, Cancel, (Reason), Other (ACRO) 80% of my rides. The new app sucks balls but they made it easy to use skipping method. It does suck they made the rider rating as small as possible. So to those that are afraid of skipping, you are missing out of the Uber text sent to us great drivers! Enjoy those non surge rides while I help create surges. Join me in OC as we drive when it is the most profitable....surge!
How long do you wait between accepting and canceling?

·
Registered
966 Posts
I pulled this off today. I was the only driver in town so I arco 5 in a row & a second driver pops online. Immediately went to 1.5x. Then 2.0x. Then 2.8x.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Yup. Got two rides during the surge. One was from one of the cancels. Had to explain why I didn't want to drive 20 minutes to pick her up the first time. She happened to be closer after my first ride.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I pulled this off today. I was the only driver in town so I arco 5 in a row & a second driver pops online. Immediately went to 1.5x. Then 2.0x. Then 2.8x.
That will happen anytime u cancel on 1.5 surge I done it to canceled 5 times on 1.5x I did it cuz they were either to far or had bad ratings and that 1.5 went to 2.0. It just helps more of other drivers do it to

1 - 9 of 9 Posts