Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if Lyft raised it's rates to $2 a mile and 50 cents a minute next week, everyone would turn off Uber and only do Lyft? I like Lyft better because they take out less and have a tipping function. I think they should give it a shot.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
if Lyft raised it's rates to $2 a mile and 50 cents a minute next week, everyone would turn off Uber and only do Lyft? I like Lyft better because they take out less and have a tipping function. I think they should give it a shot.
Lyft shot itself in the foot when it failed to create its own identity and mimicked everything Uber did including mainly rate cuts and Lyftline.

Lyft never made any sense because when you're a competitor, you try to do things better and different than your competition. Instead they chose to follow Uber's lead yet again into this self driving car madness. They started to burn through cash quicker than Uber and now they're struggling to keep up.

Lyft may soon be a thing of the past ... or a way in for DIDI to bring its war with Uber to America.... which will not make things any better for drivers.

When they decided to follow Uber's lead and leave the city of Austin is when they signed their own demise. I mean what competitor says my competition is leaving an entire city for me and instead of taking advantage of it, I'm just gonna leave too?

Lyft makes as much sense as its pink mustache.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Lie no increase

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
They would not even have to go as high as you say...Just take it back to pre 1/9 levels...1.20/mile, .25/min and include $1.85 pickup fee. Also go back to allowing drivers to see destination. Drivers would abandon Uber immediately but would customers follow?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts