Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sat home all day just taking request from my house I can get in my car and drive in 45 seconds flat I do the run then just come back home except when I made a run to the GG bridge a total of 7.39 hours $120 and I would say 3 hours of that was spent in my house.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I do this when I'm lazy but I'm located in a hot spot so it doesn't take long to get pings. But yes all the time but I can never get that comfortable. One time I cancel when I was playing my PS4 after accepting. I was just like nahhh. I'm playing PS4..

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
So I sat home all day just taking request from my house I can get in my car and drive in 45 seconds flat I do the run then just come back home except when I made a run to the GG bridge a total of 7.39 hours $120 and I would say 3 hours of that was spent in my house.
Huh what?

But yes sometimes i turn on app in my house and ping pops in in 2 minutes and i go

·
Premium Member
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you went home after you dropped off the pax and wait for another request a time home?
Yes most of the trips were just 5 to 15 mile rides to the other towns near by and traffic is not a issue so I just go home do some laundry and clean my house till the next ping. I did get 1 ride to the GG bridge then I used a destination back to my house got 2 short rides. It was a really easy day made $120 then called it a day when my wife got home.

·
Banned
188 Posts
So you went home after you dropped off the pax and wait for another request a time home?
I never get back home before the next ping.
That first ping started my day
9 hours later I turn app off and head home $113 richer with an additional 200 miles on my ride and back
seat looking like the bottom of a bird cage.

I take responsibility for my choices

I Am A Working Class 4th generation American and Proud of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts