Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mind doing it myself but actually pretty busy at the moment so might have one of the local garages do it.

not bothered about having a dealer stamp in the book as this car will be driven to the ground in the next few years will anyone car about dealer stamps in the book with high mileage minicab car?

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
what kind of car are we talking ? and it doesnt really matter u can claim it back but its pretty easy to do if u can i would do interval my self and full with dealer

·
Banned
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well it looks like you wont be able to use it after 2017? Tfl want us to have Zero emission capable cars by then!
you are hilarious.

pretty sure i will still be able to use it after that.

that's just when new cars have to be zero emission.

if you had any common sense you would realize that there would be a shortage of cars and city would be at a stand still.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Well you can, but you'll have to pay for it! And they have changed it to January 2018

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
look how helpful you are... amazing, and it has nothing to do with my question and yet here you are... so helpful...

What help do you need you idiot? You answered your own question in the first sentence!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
well, aren't you a delight?

you just can't be stopped, can you?

Well, its what you get when you give other people sardonic answers! When someone starts a thread, you always have to make derogatory remarks.

·
8,783 Posts
On something like that I would be tempted to get it done at Kwik Fit as they do a cheap oil change deal.

Or the Ford Rapid Fit place in Plaistow could be a good choice if they still do that kind of stuff.

If you do it yourself keeping the receipts for the parts you buy is a good shout, you can even write the mileage and date you do the change.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts