Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone can post the link to that thread and a link to the accompanying hour long sound clip of the ride that would be awesome. Please also feel free to summarize the thread to which I am referring or comment on SadUber’s character in general.

Thank you,

Ian

·
Premium Member
3,326 Posts
@Ian Richard Markham

I have no idea why I looked this up. I guess the PI in me was curious what you were referring to.

Hope this is what you were looking for, Ian,

·
Premium Member
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Johnny Mnemonic Holy crap that’s it! Everyone please continue to post your thoughts after reading the post and listening to the clip. Listening to this clip and reading the story unlocked a whole world of SadUber’s posts for me.

·
Premium Member
60,630 Posts
SadUber, the best storyteller on UP ever! I miss him. About 2 full years now since his last post which I believe was "Balls of Fun"!😂
The Hamster Castle he built for his daughter .
With the Underwater tunnel
That drowned the Hamster.

Kind of summed up the flow of all " Sad Uber " stories.

·
Premium Member
11,908 Posts
I wonder how he ended.
I bet it was epic.
I hope it wasn't painful.

Rest in peace, SU.

It was probably a distracted driving accident. Trying to gather up a wayward fun ball, he drove off a bridge and into a deep river. With all the balls floating inside the car, he could not find the window or door handles.

Reactions: tohunt4me

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
A Boogie is a decent rap artist. I like "Beast Mode" with A Boogie, PNB Rock, and Youngboy NBA. In the video Youngboy has this shit eating grin on his face and he looks 12. His face says "holy shit, i'm in the rap game!" LOL. Balls of fun that song is, goes good with the Drunk Penn State kids. That and Mo Bamba, by Sheck Wes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts