Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started driving last summer and it always amazed me what pax, usually 3 or more, talk about amongst themselves on the way to a night out or a club. I'm not deaf... I hear it all. You can't pay for this kind of entertainment! LOL PS: Women usually worse than the guys.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
For the most part, this only annoys me when the talk gets racist or inflammatory. You have no idea who I am, who I know, or what I do.

There's a particular slur that is used a lot that drives me up a wall. Anyone who uses it loses a star, even if you tip.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For the most part, this only annoys me when the talk gets racist or inflammatory. You have no idea who I am, who I know, or what I do.

There's a particular slur that is used a lot that drives me up a wall. Anyone who uses it loses a star, even if you tip.[/QUOTE

Not what I was referring to. More like "Girls Gone Wild" UBER addition.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts

There's a particular slur that is used a lot that drives me up a wall. Anyone who uses it loses a star, even if you tip.[/QUOTE

Not what I was referring to. More like "Girls Gone Wild" UBER addition.
Yup. Had some young drunk girls in Morristown bragging once about their oral sex skills.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Picked up passengers in Manasquan after the Super Bowl and they were having a penis size conversation (great...). So now they ask me and I said to them, " I don't know if I'm big or not but I have to have them custom made" and proceeded to hand them one of these from my door pocket.
Liquid Blue Azure Sleeve Fluid

Not a dry eye in the car after that.

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
I started driving last summer and it always amazed me what pax, usually 3 or more, talk about amongst themselves on the way to a night out or a club. I'm not deaf... I hear it all. You can't pay for this kind of entertainment! LOL PS: Women usually worse than the guys.
I have gotten so used to not listening anymore.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I have gotten so used to not listening anymore.
Same here. I can care less what they're talking about. They could be planning an assassination for all I know and care. I just prefer they not ask me if I like driving for Uber, how long I drove for Uber, do I have another job. That, and as long as no one pukes, everyone's golden.

·
Premium Member
11,630 Posts
A couple of weeks ago I had three Jewish college co-eds all of flutter because one of them found out that a guy that she had like for a while was uncut. That was a funny conversation to listen in on! Too bad it was before I had my dashcam...

·
Registered
397 Posts

There's a particular slur that is used a lot that drives me up a wall. Anyone who uses it loses a star, even if you tip.
YES. One star. Last night Asbury to Sea bright.. non stop use of the N word, and he was shouting it! Of course they don't know my husband is black. Oh well, I'll only see them as dollar signs until they GTFO.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I remember when I used to drive my personal car for uber. U wouldnt believe how jealous pax would get. Not thinking I could hear but they would say how did he get that car. Like wtf really. Some people are so weird to me.

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
Same here. I can care less what they're talking about. They could be planning an assassination for all I know and care. I just prefer they not ask me if I like driving for Uber, how long I drove for Uber, do I have another job. That, and as long as no one pukes, everyone's golden.
Some of the most annoying questions for sure.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts