Uber Drivers Forum banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,982 Posts
The sneaky ones will be wearing a mask when you show up, then about one or two minutes into the ride, will use it as a chin diaper or take it off completely. It's the old bait-and-switch routine, since many of these passengers have learned many of the drivers will cancel if you don't have it on to start the ride.

I'm tired of being Uber's mask police. I'm fully vaccinated, wear a KN-95 while driving, and have the windows down almost all the time. There's about zero chance I'll be getting infected. If I throw a fit and demand they put their mask back on, things can escalate rather quickly. I'm not risking damage to my car because some Trumper wants to throw a fit over Uber's rules.

A five or ten-minute ride won't cover the $1000 deductible.
Yes , you are right , they can play shenanigans . But if you work as long as I did, you’ll learn to weed out the ******** and the areas you want to work . I don’t drive trouble pax . Fortunately , in my area and hours there are plenty that comply because if not they do not get rides . It is not 100% bullet proof but it is close.

·
Premium Member
6,982 Posts
I totally agree.
If you really believe in this, you'd shut up.

The hypocrisy is, you're saying that I cannot choose for others, but others can damn well choose for me.

LOL. Me too.
No traffic with the lockdowns. Free money. Free time for leisure and projects. Struggling businesses overly friendly and accommodating.
Was like a year long vacation.
Come on Delta. Do your thing.
You seem confused to often . May be the lack of medication ?
No one want to force you to do anything . We just choose to no share the same space or breath close to you, that includes the places “ normal intelligent reasonable” people go.
You are free to attend Trump rallies , militia meet ups, QANON conventions, KLAN reunions, white supremacies rallies Or whatever you people do.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
what? Can you confirm the fact that nearly 100% of those in the hospital today and those dying today are unvaccinated
If you meant "vaccinated" dying, yes.

"The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died of the delta variant within 28 days of a positive COVID test between February 1 and June 21, had received at least one dose of the vaccine".

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
You can let that stupidity wear you down, or you can work around it. I've found that for 46 cents per miles, it's best just to work around it. If a passenger smashes in a window or puts a huge crease in your door with their foot, you're going to be fighting Uber for the passenger's name. The deductible comes out of your pocket.

If all that expense and stress is worth having a showdown with some stranger over the efficacy of masks, go for it. I've decided there are better ways to neutralize morons who see a big conspiracy behind every tree.
Sir, you have made a fair point. Only shortly into the early days of the pandemic, I have learnt that a $3.75 (Uber) or $5 (Lyft at that time.. Now is like $2) is not worth to hassle or confrontation. I was tired to educate people using my own time. As a female, this is a slim chance to repulse the assailant if the situation escalates only after a ride begins. Some do not show their true colours until they are inside. This is why I quit and only do deliveries. Neither food nor groceries would call me "Nazi b****". Yes, you read this right. I cannot understand why they correlate the mask mandate and the Nazi. Didn't they have to agree on the mask requirement through the app before boarding and what kind of freedom or liberty did they need to give up?

I am not saying there is a fine line between right and wrong. However, it is just because some drivers would let this nonsense slide leads to the notorious line of "my other driver let me".

·
Premium Member
16,382 Posts
If you meant "vaccinated" dying, yes.
no, you are very confused. Let's try this again: over 99% of those in the hospitals and/or dying are those not fully vaccinated. That is ALL states now.

do you confirm that, or will you yell squirrel for something not even mentioned here?

It's really a pandemic for those who are unvaccinated.

Reactions: Christinebitg

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Source = ??
It's currently 11k, as this article is a week or more old.

And here's how we're doing in European countries.

·
Premium Member
7,737 Posts
Just in case you're wondering, here's the ABC News take on how effective vaccinations are.

Just a reminder, this isn't some fly-by-night "news" outlet that's been created as a mouthpiece for particular viewpoint.

Here are a few excerpts from their article.
vac-1.JPG
vac-2.JPG
vac-3.JPG
vac-4.JPG

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Great link, thank you. Reading that and dozens of other articles that parrot the same thing really brings home how divided the medical community is on these rushed to market so-called vaccines. The cheerleaders for these experimental injections are celebrated and immediately published, while equally celebrated experts in the field are aggressively excluded from what you would call trustworthy publications.

The coordinated message from the cheerleaders appears to be that the injections are amazingly effective, and all that Big Pharma needed was a kick in the pants from Trump to overcome decades of difficulty creating a coronavirus vaccine. Thanks to Trump's leadership in rushing the process at warp speed, unsolvable difficulties such as antibody-dependent enhancement, pathogenic priming and immune escape have magically disappeared.

Now it is imperative that we hunt down every last vaccine hesitant person and force this ungodly concoction into their bloodstream. As Nancy Pelosi would proudly proclaim, we must inject it first into everybody to find out what's in it.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,382 Posts
and you provide only bare assertions. I win.
you weren't even playing. Turn on your TV. Pick up a newspaper. Talk to a neighbor. If you don't know what group makes up 99% of cases, hospitalizations and death, your head is clearly STUCK in the sand.

Please pull it out and play again; turns are free until you foul out.

Reactions: Christinebitg

·
Premium Member
5,160 Posts
Seriously??? That's not a legitimate news organization.

"childrenshealthdefense.org" ?

Get effing serious.
childernhealthdefense is just the messenger, like many others.
The data would be the same if CNN said it.
The 'source' is the CDC.
They're acceptable to you, right?

Just in case you're wondering, here's the ABC News take on how effective vaccinations are.
LMAO.
No one was "wondering" what ABC's or any other MSMedia's "take" would be.

Just a reminder, this isn't some fly-by-night "news" outlet that's been created as a mouthpiece for particular viewpoint.
You're right.
ABC is an established "news" outlet that's a "mouthpiece for particular viewpoint"

Here are a few excerpts from their article.
And did you know that they define "unvaccinated people" to include those that have been vaccinated?
You've been duped again.

·
Premium Member
16,382 Posts
Sixty percent of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 have had two doses of a coronavirus vaccine,
wrong. > 99% of current cases being reported, in the hospital or dying are unvaccinated.

Again, open your mind, ears to what is being reported by everyone BUT Fox Clown News.

Head. Sand. You.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Now comes a lawsuit from a whistleblower claiming the actual death count in the US is 45,000 from the vaccine. Things are starting to get interesting.

"A group of international scientists has recently obtained the “biodistribution study” for the mRNA Vaccines from Japanese regulators. The study reveals that unlike traditional vaccines, this spike protein enters the bloodstream and circulates throughout the body over several days post-vaccination. It accumulates in a number of tissues, such as the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands and ovaries. It fuses with receptors on our blood platelets, and also with cells lining our blood vessels. It can cause platelets to clump leading to clotting, bleeding and heart inflammation. It can also cross the blood-brain barrier and cause brain damage. It can be transferred to infants through breast milk. The VAERS system includes reports of infants suckling from vaccinated mothers experiencing bleeding disorders in the gastrointestinal tract."

WHISTLEBLOWER LAWSUIT -- RENZ LAW FIRM -- 45K DEATH COUNT FROM COVID SHOT LAWSUIT -- Copy of Whistleblower Affidavit and Motion for Preliminary Injunction

·
Premium Member
7,737 Posts
Now comes a lawsuit from a whistleblower claiming the actual death count in the US is 45,000 from the vaccine. Things are starting to get interesting.
I'm tired of reading your bullshit, and seeing you quote from sources that aren't actually news organizations.

You know what the truth actually is. But you believe that it's appropriate to parrot the talking points of other BSers. All for whatever made up reasons.

The truth isn't hard to find. Mainstream news organizations are not brainwashed. The flu vaccine doesn't cause autism. And Americans really actually have walked on the moon during my lifetime. (In fact, one of them taught in my college while I was a student there.)

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
More doctors...

Always trust the science.

Morning sickness? Try thalidomide. We promise there won't be ten thousand babies born without arms. Trust us!

Asbestos is perfectly safe for all uses. Trust the science. Recommended by Witch Doctors everywhere.

But... muh science!

61 - 80 of 87 Posts