Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve noticed that the people who add stops within the app barely tip. Before, when passengers had to ask, they almost got shamed into tipping. Passengers more than ever feel entitled to change destinations, add stops, etc., without even asking the driver anything other than, “did you see that the new address?”

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Does anyone here notice that OP seems to have issues every single day of the week? If that attitude shows in his car, small wonder why people do not tip. Seems like OP might need a change of scenery, maybe as a greeter at WhaleMart.

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
I've noticed that the people who add stops within the app barely tip. Before, when passengers had to ask, they almost got shamed into tipping. Passengers more than ever feel entitled to change destinations, add stops, etc., without even asking the driver anything other than, "did you see that the new address?"
They are usually splitting the cost and didn't include a tip in the split. If you want a tip leave your Venmo Address and a sign that says "TIP HERE". You will get the same amount of tips (0) from those riders, but you may make them feel bad about not tipping, or not...

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
I've noticed that the people who add stops within the app barely tip. Before, when passengers had to ask, they almost got shamed into tipping. Passengers more than ever feel entitled to change destinations, add stops, etc., without even asking the driver anything other than, "did you see that the new address?"
Tips are of sentimental feelings, if paxs are happy or sad with you, they would tip. If they are distracted or concentrated in their problems, they will not tip you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts