Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably not, but I don't think any of us could prove it one way or another. Who knows what they're really programming behind closed doors?

I just have a hunch that Uber filters out seasoned drivers in favor of pleasing the newbie, so that they will stay on. I'm skeptical, because the place I moved to is so horrible. There are so few ride requests in relation to how many new drivers there are, to the point where I can't understand why drivers would want to be out.

I'm in a city of over 100,000 people, yet it's so bad that I doubt I could get 20 rides per month if I left the app on all my waking hours for a month. I don't think anyone could get their new driver bonus, because you can't even reach 20 rides in the time frame they give you. I might be wrong, but if I am, then I'm not wrong by much. Requests are super rare here.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Probably not, but I don't think any of us could prove it one way or another. Who knows what they're really programming behind closed doors?

I just have a hunch that Uber filters out seasoned drivers in favor of pleasing the newbie, so that they will stay on. I'm skeptical, because the place I moved to is so horrible. There are so few ride requests in relation to how many new drivers there are, to the point where I can't understand why drivers would want to be out.

I'm in a city of over 100,000 people, yet it's so bad that I doubt I could get 20 rides per month if I left the app on all my waking hours for a month. I don't think anyone could get their new driver bonus, because you can't even reach 20 rides in the time frame they give you. I might be wrong, but if I am, then I'm not wrong by much. Requests are super rare here.
Yes they can & do. It's been proven many times over here when they had the guarantees.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts