Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I get a pax from Morrisville who works at Cisco, Netapp, MetLife, Fidelity, they all without exception try to tell me which way to go so they can save a nickel! I got fed up and told one of em if you want to go a certain way, drive your own car! The next time I'm gonna stop the car and tell to get out so they can guide their feet. It's my car. You don't tell me how to drive it. I wouldn't be so bothered by it if they ALL didn't do it BUT THEY DO! Which tells me that their "community" believes that we will cheat them. And these Aholes NEVER EVER give tips either on Lyft or uber!

·
Premium Member
9,450 Posts
Short answer, stay the heck out of Morrisville if you can, nothing good has ever come from the land of long trips to get to pax for minimum fares.

Long answer, if someone wants to give me turn by turn directions, have at it. If you miss a turn though it's on you. I have had pax ask me if I know where something is, I reply yes and they still give me turn by turn. It's all about control, some folks need to be in control, others don't. Doesn't hurt me any if they want to think they are in charge.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Short answer, stay the heck out of Morrisville if you can, nothing good has ever come from the land of long trips to get to pax for minimum fares.

Long answer, if someone wants to give me turn by turn directions, have at it. If you miss a turn though it's on you. I have had pax ask me if I know where something is, I reply yes and they still give me turn by turn. It's all about control, some folks need to be in control, others don't. Doesn't hurt me any if they want to think they are in charge.
DD is right. Stay out of Morrisville. It's a long way off of I40 and they only wanna go a couple of miles, at best. Correct ... they NEVER tip, and they're always looking over my shoulder. I always laugh to myself when a PAX wants to take a route different from my GPS. My GPS is configured for shortest distance. So I know these dumbasses are making me drive farther. More $$ for me.

·
Registered
514 Posts
DD is right. Stay out of Morrisville. It's a long way off of I40 and they only wanna go a couple of miles, at best. Correct ... they NEVER tip, and they're always looking over my shoulder. I always laugh to myself when a PAX wants to take a route different from my GPS. My GPS is configured for shortest distance. So I know these dumbasses are making me drive farther. More $$ for me.
I prefer the quickest route no matter the distance.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I had an a hole like that tonight who chose to use the navigation on his phone as well to ensure I didn't over charge him for his trip from Atlantic Ave to State Street down the block from the Prison.Uber passengers are Pricks for sure and I can say I enjoy Lyft much better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts