Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been receiving emails and texts from Uber about Uber Pool. One says, "before you unlock Uber pool, learn more about it". I f I never unlock it does that mean I will never get a request for one? Thank you

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well answered my own question. Got a text just now saying congrats you have unlocked Uber Pool. I guess I got enough trips to qualify. I had 2 different pax yesterday that sais they had tried to request Uber Pool but everyone was canceling on them so they went to "X". From what everyone on here says the last thing I wanted was to do Uber Pool

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Well answered my own question. Got a text just now saying congrats you have unlocked Uber Pool. I guess I got enough trips to qualify. I had 2 different pax yesterday that sais they had tried to request Uber Pool but everyone was canceling on them so they went to "X". From what everyone on here says the last thing I wanted was to do Uber Pool
Be smart, don't accept pool. There's a reason everyone cancels on them.

·
25,011 Posts
the last thing I wanted was to do Uber Pool
^^^^^^^^^^TRUTH, PRAVDA, VERITA, VERITAS, VERDAD, VERITE, ALETHEIA^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The U-Pools do have one use here due to an incentive programme that Uber has in effect. You can use them to boost your trip total to maintain your trip quota. Other than that, they are useless and el-huge-O ripoffs for the driver.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a ride request Uber Pool for a minimum fare, there was no other pax . I think he did it because he thought it would be less money. I got the minimum fare amount on my earnings. Anyone else have this happen?

·
25,011 Posts
There are many people who request Uber Pool or Lyft Line simply because of the lowest cost. When the U-Pool or LL customer shows up, I make sure that he did, in fact, order U-Pool or LL and make sure that he understands the deal. I have had more LL customers not understand what is the deal. The majority of the LL trips that I accept end up with a customer cancellation, because they do not want to share the car. They ordered it because it "was the cheapest". When I explain to them what they are getting for the bargain sub--basement rate, they do not like it. The Uber Stool customers do know the deal, but they order the cheap ride then complain or even threaten you with a low rating if you accept further requests. Those trips do not start. I invite those users to exit my vehicle immediately. People think that they are entitled to something for next-to-nothing.

Reactions: Sure
1 - 6 of 6 Posts