Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you been able to grab any shifts lately? I havent seen anything in a while. Also, my last reserved block was like 3 months ago.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah I worked all week.. Some times two 4hr blocks in a day, there's a certain time to get blocks now.. 24hr in advance don't pop up anymore as far as I know, only same day blocks. And only reason I figured this out was because I had to take a week off of my regular job, else I'd still be in the same boat as you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I worked all week.. Some times two 4hr blocks in a day, there's a certain time to get blocks now.. 24hr in advance don't pop up anymore as far as I know, only same day blocks. And only reason I figured this out was because I had to take a week off of my regular job, else I'd still be in the same boat as you
So what you're saying is they no longer drop 24 hr in advance? they pop out at different times?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm not saying they don't drop 24hr in advance anymore, i can't know, but IMO they don't anymore. Same day still happens but at random during certain hours, it happen at the beginning of the hour or towards the middle, or towards the end of the hour, just have to be constantly refreshing and hope one pops up and you're fast enough to get it

·
Premium Member
10,834 Posts
I got an email, one for Tues,... In Irvine ugh... I'll just do lyft uber .

But i've read its hard to get changed back to here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
No offers in a week not just today
What your rate like. Like your summaries? Do you have one or more expectation emails cause of a missed package?

If you do. Then your being penalize from what I understand. You wouldn't see normal blocks.

If your summaries are 100% then u just aren't checking at the right times.

What times have you normally received blocks in the past?

·
Registered
697 Posts
I have one hundred percent. I start checking at 4 am and check constantly until around 8 pm. 2 weeks ago I had 6 straight days of reserved blocks, after that only picked up 1 offer checking the app. I check the app constantly all day

1 - 20 of 78 Posts