Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
I don't find those jackets attractive...but I guess they're wearing them for warmth, not style, right?...not!

If I put black tape on the logo, would they still wear the jacket? Sort of like those wearing North Face, but I actually like North Face, though I don't have the style, looks or income to have any business wearing it.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
You guys would be surprised how much the branded stuff comes down this time of year. I just picked up a nice Patagonia jacket for $50. North Face fleece jackets are all over Marshalls and TJ Maxx for even less.

I once dated a girl who had a $1500 Moncler jacket and still took Uber Pool. We lasted a week because she didn't know the first thing about money management.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
You guys would be surprised how much the branded stuff comes down this time of year. I just picked up a nice Patagonia jacket for $50. North Face fleece jackets are all over Marshalls and TJ Maxx for even less.

I once dated a girl who had a $1500 Moncler jacket and still took Uber Pool. We lasted a week because she didn't know the first thing about money management.
Haha doubtful bud

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
It was north face now its this goose crap that is 4x as much.
Sitting on Bay State Road, BU. No surprise but just saw a female student strolling by wearing one.

Wanted to scream, "Hey, it's not that cold, baby! It's 44 degrees at 8:30 p.m. in mid-late February!"

Do the students at U of Texas Austin and U of Georgia Athens wear this coat/uniform, where it can get cold occasionally at night? I bet students in Montreal and Minneapolis don't bother covering themselves quite like this.

WHAT will they do when they can't wear this in a day or two when it'll be 68 degrees?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Sitting on Bay State Road, BU. No surprise but just saw a female student strolling by wearing one.

Wanted to scream, "Hey, it's not that cold, baby! It's 44 degrees at 8:30 p.m. in mid-late February!"

Do the students at U of Texas Austin and U of Georgia Athens wear this coat/uniform, where it can get cold occasionally at night? I bet students in Montreal and Minneapolis don't bother covering themselves quite like this.

WHAT will they do when they can't wear this in a day or two when it'll be 68 degrees.?
It's a fad thing like ug g boots. These kids get laid on what they wear or at least up there chances on getting some dick or puss.

That brand isn't cool down South. They wear Patagonia vests and Vineyard Vines fleece jackets. They match them with a Southern Proper or Southern Tide hat.

Honestly I'd say over 50% of those wearing Canada Goose are rich international students.
Pretty much. You just wanna smack them until they cry haha

·
Registered
307 Posts
I've had my Canada Goose jacket for over 7 years, since before it was cool. Sometimes I even drive Uber in it. One of the warmest coats I own and it's not even a heavy duty one.

BUT: I used to work in the outdoor industry, it is by far not my most expensive article of clothing/gear even at retail and I got it for under $60 cause I knew/know a guy...

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I've had my Canada Goose jacket for over 7 years, since before it was cool. Sometimes I even drive Uber in it. One of the warmest coats I own and it's not even a heavy duty one.

BUT: I used to work in the outdoor industry, it is by far not my most expensive article of clothing/gear even at retail and I got it for under $60 cause I knew/know a guy...
What's your point bud?

·
Registered
638 Posts

Ya she had a ton and gave you none!

·
Registered
804 Posts

If she did know the first thing about money management she wouldn't have started dating a rideshare driver in the first place...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts