Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Disinfecting / cleaning interior?

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  Kodyhead 
If lysol stinks to you hit it with lysol first then ozium ha

Reactions: jgiun1
Wait are we talking about disinfectents or cleaners?I know some good cleaners...

Folex is great. Works great with microfiber towels. $6-7 at lowes and homedepot. One bottle lasts me over a year!

Most cleaners left in fabric or carpet attract more dirt after you clean it. You're supposed to rinse it. Folex you can leave in. Folex works even with light misting. No need to soak the seats. Excellent for smudges on headliner. Works great on Prius "peach fuzz" or "mouse fur" type seats. This saves on product too. Touch up the car a couple times per week and never need to do a deep cleaning except carpets.

Heavy duty cleaning i use Meguire's APC. Gallon contentrate. Dilute 20:1 Requires rinsing though.

Reactions: goneubering
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.