Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was the second Uber picking up a large group going to to Mary Brickle, the Uber in front of me was a Suv, it had disco lights , multiple colors light flashing inside, my pax said he had a smoke machine (vapor) going and karaoke setup. A party on wheels, very unique . It certainly stood out.

I only had phone charge cords, water and candy. I felt underdressed.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
That driver is an entertainer. I only have a few OLD jokes LOL.

It probably works for him and the riders have fun : )

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
mdbikiniteam

Nope. Thirty one years, never overloaded. Cheats others out of work.

Your van seats seven when you have the seventh seat (and its seatbelt) installed.

Are there four seat belts in the third row, or one giant belt for four people?

But, hey, it's worth overloading and driving distracted (and uninsured) to keep the kids happy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
good that you pointed that out did not even notice that but your right it was overloaded i see that now and i have my own insurance and not with uber soon i will upgrade to a TRANSIT van and go forhire in the next 2 months

·
Premium Member
11,431 Posts
i am one of the Disco rideshare drivers in DC and i get alot more tips now them when i did not have them i get about 200 more a week in tips. work how you see fit and what works for you
Good for you man, people like to see people who take great pride in whatever they do and you deserve the extra tips you get compared to drivers who do nothing but talk negatively about uber during a ride or not talk to the pax at all. You certainly provided a memorable experience for most pax and i am sure they enjoyed the experience. i bet your car is easy to find too even for the geezers who may not want all the bells and whistles.

This is from another guy in mass who does something similar

https://uberpeople.net/threads/my-current-setup-lights-tablet-etc.150369/page-3#post-2267285

·
Premium Member
11,431 Posts
not for me at least the interior part but may consider the Spotify part of allowing people to choose their own music and basic local events and advertisements or personal reviews of local places along with tipping messages on a tablet.

I would also consider anything to make identifying my car easier for the pax but not the disco stuff lol.

I do respect the effort and pride they have for their business though

Reactions: Flacco
1 - 20 of 31 Posts