Premium Member
11,851 Posts
YES

• Wow
Reactions: tohunt4me

·
Premium Member
3,088 Posts
People keep asking about him in multiple thread. Hopefully he doesn't sleep with the fishes. Genuine Nice guy.

·
Administrator
6,987 Posts
I've mentioned in previous threads that @Young Kim is either a sock of @Ian Richard Markham or a robot built by @Ian Richard Markham. You all laughed.

Funny how @Young Kim disappears then suddenly @Ian Richard Markham reemerges?

I'm not "I told you so guy" but....

View attachment 605812
Both have posted pictures AND video of themselves. I do love a good conspiracy theory but I don’t think I can get in line with this one.

Maybe…oh wait, here we go! YoungKim shared some vids of him performing magic tricks, maybe, somehow, one of his magic tricks is to turn himself into Ian.

That, I could believe!

·
Premium Member
6,412 Posts
Both have posted pictures AND video of themselves. I do love a good conspiracy theory but I don’t think I can get in line with this one.

I agree they aren't the same person since their personality and posting style is way different.

But the videos might not be evidence enough.

If these 3 guys posted videos of themselves, could you believe they were all the Mike Myers?

·
Administrator
6,987 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
It's almost like he was trying to put himself into the most dangerous situations he could. Maybe just for the adrenaline rush of it and having cool stories to tell on here.

Reactions: MHR
1 - 20 of 26 Posts