Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
April 23rd.

A lot of issues with app recently, today I noticed the line with the tips under rides are gone yet I have tips on the earnings

I recently got my first 2 star ever lol, no comments professionalism, comfort anything probably since April 23rd

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
You have to wait till a 4star or lower falls off and replaced with a 5 star, it might be twice depending on if they round up or down too

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hi Team,

Uber experts in your city are still looking into this issue. We'll be sure to check back in with you once we've got an update.

I know this is taking longer than you have expected, but we are just as keen as you are to get this issue resolve the soonest possible time.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. You're patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

If there's anything else I can help you with in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Dara
xo

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
We apologize for your frustration. We understand sometimes there will be a problem on some rides. Sorry you had to report this rider We made sure you will never be matched up with WEEKLY again.

NO RESPONSE NEEDED

1 - 20 of 20 Posts