Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the waybill at my last fare and I saw the base fare is $1.10? What the heck did we just lost another 20 cents from the base fare? I thought the base fare was $1.30, is just me or I am loosing my mind, please someone enlighten me....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Is this for X, XL, or select?

The base fare for X was .85 per mile. It was $1.10 last fall and they dropped it right after the new year to .75, then bumped it up a dime shortly after.

So if X is $1.10 a mile we got a raise, which is good news indeed.

If it's XL or Select than drivers are getting the shaft again, as per the norm.

If anybody else out there can clarify it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, the base fare for X was $1.30, the trip is still .85 per mile and .18 per minute. I think we just got screwed for another .20 cents. Look at lyft they have $1.13 base fare so basically uber base fare is cheaper then lyft now.

·
Registered
154 Posts
No, the base fare for X was $1.30, the trip is still .85 per mile and .18 per minute. I think we just got screwed for another .20 cents. Look at lyft they have $1.13 base fare so basically uber base fare is cheaper then lyft now.
My bad, I was confusing the base fare with the rate per mile.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, sorry for the confusion, so Uber base fare rate is cheaper then Lyft, $1.10 vs $1.13. I could swear that base rate was $1.30 for Uber, Well I guess I am loosing my mind driving 70 hours per week...

·
Registered
69 Posts
I was looking at the waybill at my last fare and I saw the base fare is $1.10? What the heck did we just lost another 20 cents from the base fare? I thought the base fare was $1.30, is just me or I am loosing my mind, please someone enlighten me....
Well they dropped the base fare in CT from 1.50 to 1.10

1 - 8 of 8 Posts