Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just did the lyft survey i got in an email. I answered somewhat dissatisfied and wrote in the following:

Lyft should not take over 50% of a base fare! I would guess the majority of Lyft's revenue comes from >$25 fares. I dont mind Lyfts fees on my long trips but when a minimum fare nets me $2.50 for 30 minutes of work, + 5 miles to pickup, it is rather infuriating. Noone tips. Primetime and driving incentives are confusing. Poor support. $.90 per mile is a joke, just charge 70% of the local taxi fare and everyone is happy.

Then under if you could change one thing about lyft what would it be:

Treat your drivers better. If Lyft won't raise its rates at least show you're on the drivers side by reducing your cut on minimum rate fares.

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
So i just did the lyft survey i got in an email. I answered somewhat dissatisfied and wrote in the following:

Lyft should not take over 50% of a base fare! I would guess the majority of Lyft's revenue comes from >$25 fares. I dont mind Lyfts fees on my long trips but when a minimum fare nets me $2.50 for 30 minutes of work, + 5 miles to pickup, it is rather infuriating. Noone tips. Primetime and driving incentives are confusing. Poor support. $.90 per mile is a joke, just charge 70% of the local taxi fare and everyone is happy.

Then under if you could change one thing about lyft what would it be:

Treat your drivers better. If Lyft won't raise its rates at least show you're on the drivers side by reducing your cut on minimum rate fares.
Welcome to the Choir...

·
Premium Member
10,857 Posts
Ya that min in OC really blows.

No one is ever going to get 5* from me unless I see a cash tip.

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
When accepting a ride and/or during a ride ON LYFT, can you see if you are driving at base vs. 1.2 vs 1.4 vs 1.5 vs ...? If so, how?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When accepting a ride and/or during a ride ON LYFT, can you see if you are driving at base vs. 1.2 vs 1.4 vs 1.5 vs ...? If so, how?
Not sure if it will show the boost, but after you hit arrive, check your waybill for that ride. You can at least see your destination before actually starting the ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.