Registered
325 Posts
Good question for a poll: If you wanted to know what a lap dance is, would you:
  1. Google it
  2. Ask SadUber
  3. Ask Evan Kail
  4. Ask your next door neighbor's wife
  5. Ask on UP
2 and 5 combined already done (limited search capabilities to link source reference). I would ask neighbor's wife if it wouldn't lead to awkwardness with neighbor husband. Maybe I can just ask my passengers, I have some leeway on my rating. But seems a dropped opportunity for
6. Ask your mom

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
I spoke to Dan last week. He returned from his Mexico adventure to Minneapolis a few weeks ago. He's not driving much for uber. He was able to visit his daughter in Denver, which is a good thing. While in a Mexican village he lost his wallet and passport, so that delayed his return. He did complete the videos for the Mexican airline pilot. That was the original reason for his trip. However, none of us would have done this. When he's ready, he'll fill you in about his Mexican trip in a way that only he can describe.

Frankly, I'm just pleased that he made it out of there alive. He continually resides on the edge...that's why we love him.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
I spoke to Dan last week. He returned from his Mexico adventure to Minneapolis a few weeks ago. He's not driving much for uber. He was able to visit his daughter in Denver, which is a good thing. While in a Mexican village he lost his wallet and passport, so that delayed his return. He did complete the videos for the Mexican airline pilot. That was the original reason for his trip. However, none of us would have done this. When he's ready, he'll fill you in about his Mexican trip in a way that only he can describe.

Frankly, I'm just pleased that he made it out of there alive. He continually resides on the edge...that's why we love him.
Thanks for the update frosty

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.