Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the update the other day, I've had only a few UberSelect pax. It's Friday at 9pm and I'm sitting in Park Cities...no ping for a few hours. That never happens. I usually do 6-7 Select runs from 6pm - 2am on Friday.

Anyone else experiencing this?

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Since the update the other day, I've had only a few UberSelect pax. It's Friday at 9pm and I'm sitting in Park Cities...no ping for a few hours. That never happens. I usually do 6-7 Select runs from 6pm - 2am on Friday.

Uber favors some drivers ( uber trolls) you will never get a ping uber select ,the son of the b uber CSR who s watching Pings he send them to whom he wants. try to ping yourself and see what gonna happen? Also enter Dfw is your destination you ll never get that call, even if you are the closest. The only time I get Uberselect if pax don't enter the distination cause The CSR thinks it's short trip that s why he gives it to you.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Uber favors some drivers ( uber trolls) you will never get a ping uber select ,the son of the b uber CSR who s watching Pings he send them to whom he wants. try to ping yourself and see what gonna happen? Also enter Dfw is your destination you ll never get that call, even if you are the closest. The only time I get Uberselect if pax don't enter the distination cause The CSR thinks it's short trip that s why he gives it to you.

It sounds crazy cause drivers think pings go electronically. Nope not all of them .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts