Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
My Uber app self updated to the new app today. Is this the same for the rest of you?
Mine doesnt need an update and nothing changed. I am about to uninstall my Uber app n reinstall it tho...i think my app is broken...map color stays white n pingless...is this the same for the rest of you?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Mine doesnt need an update and nothing changed. I am about to uninstall my Uber app n reinstall it tho...i think my app is broken...map color stays white n pingless...is this the same for the rest of you?
Tuesday's I tell ya. Slowwwwwest day for me. StRted with a nice 45+. After that .....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They fixed surge 2 weeks ago. Upgrade to the new app ASAP, there's nothing to not like about it other than no AR/CR.
Agreed. Also, I'm not sure if I like that they changed the star ratings to your last 500 only. It no longer tells you the total number of 5 star ratings that you have over all, but it does tell you the full breakdown of your last 500 ratings, for example, 450 5 stars, 40 4 stars, 5 3 stars and 5 1 stars. Another thing is that you can't tell how much time you have left in the 12 hour time limit and how long until it resets.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts