Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a fare today around 546PM. Dropped her off around 6:30 PM. But when i tried to end the ride in the app, the app gave a malfunction code. About 15 minutes later i was able to get back in to the app, but the ride i did wasn't there. While it was down, i went into the customer app, and i got a message there were no cars available. So, I am hoping this wasnt a failure limited to me only? Anyone else miss a fare today?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
There are numerous threads on the board about the major Uber network outage this evening.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I picked up a fare today around 546PM. Dropped her off around 6:30 PM. But when i tried to end the ride in the app, the app gave a malfunction code. About 15 minutes later i was able to get back in to the app, but the ride i did wasn't there. While it was down, i went into the customer app, and i got a message there were no cars available. So, I am hoping this wasnt a failure limited to me only? Anyone else miss a fare today?

·
Registered
13 Posts
email uber support with starting location, and ending location time and they are really good about fixing any fare problems. They have done an excellent job for me.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Take screen shots of any information about the ride that you have. I had just picked up a rider to go to SFO, but I couldn't start the ride, "network error". Took her anyway, but took a screenshot of her name and starting location. Restarted the app after drop off and was asked to end the ride as if everything worked at the beginning. Route was tracked correctly and the fare was good. $55

1 - 9 of 9 Posts