Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have only gotten one personal bonus(during art basel) offered to me since lyft stopped offering power driver bonus. (and 2 streak offers) and no other bonuses.

Yesterday I was on the phone with a nice/actually seemed knowledgeable customer service representative and he said O there have been weekly bonuses offered in Miami. He said they paid $150 to most drivers on valentines day for 15 rides. Cause I sure as hell didn't get offered anything. The only thing he could figure is maybe my acceptance & cancellation rates are stopping me from getting bonus offers.

Did anyone get the $150?

Has anyone gotten any other Lyft bonuses lately?

·
Premium Member
11,437 Posts
I haven't gotten anything accept 5% primetime

Reactions: MiaJay

·
Premium Member
11,640 Posts
I had a good Lyft day on Monday, almost equaling Uber.

Didn't drive Tues-Thurs.

Friday, online about 3 hours = $0.00

Saturday - 2 rides in 3 hours online, almost $10.

Sunday - online about 4 hours, 4 shared ride pings, declined all.

Week total: Uber 5 to 1

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
So I have only gotten one personal bonus(during art basel) offered to me since lyft stopped offering power driver bonus. (and 2 streak offers) and no other bonuses.

Yesterday I was on the phone with a nice/actually seemed knowledgeable customer service representative and he said O there have been weekly bonuses offered in Miami. He said they paid $150 to most drivers on valentines day for 15 rides. Cause I sure as hell didn't get offered anything. The only thing he could figure is maybe my acceptance & cancellation rates are stopping me from getting bonus offers.

Did anyone get the $150?

Has anyone gotten any other Lyft bonuses lately?
I got herpes from Lyft. Does that count?

·
Premium Member
2,101 Posts
Since January 1 Lyft hasn't offered me anything.....at all.....my weekly rides have declined from 100 a week in december when they gave me 2 ride challenges.....to an average of 65 a week to February......I'm just not finding it worthwhile to drive in this peak season traffic for rides with no PT and lowered rates.....I do 6 hours a day usually from 7 am to 1 pm when traffic no so bad....why site in traffic for $10 an hour with the engine running..... heck no...

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm just trying to figure out what a driver had to do to qualify for that valentines day bonus in miami? the customer rep. swore it wasn't just for new drivers. But if none of us got offered it... then who did get offered it?

·
Registered
662 Posts
I'm just trying to figure out what a driver had to do to qualify for that valentines day bonus in miami? the customer rep. swore it wasn't just for new drivers. But if none of us got offered it... then who did get offered it?
I was getting concert tickets once back in the 90's and I asked the guy behind the counter how you get front row. He told me, "it's all about who you know and who you blow". That advice probably applies here too.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
According to the rep. drivers were calling in to customer support because they were confused why they got a bonus (that's why he even knew about the bonus). so it wasn't people actively seeking it out.

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
I was getting concert tickets once back in the 90's and I asked the guy behind the counter how you get front row. He told me, "it's all about who you know and who you blow". That advice probably applies here too.
I have front row tickets for the upcoming Ariana grande concert. Call me. I'll take you up on that offer. ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts