Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I worked both Friday and Saturday based on the incentives and they only paid me for a portion of Saturday. Every time I contact Uber, they say its been resolved but it hasn't. Did anyone else come across this problem this week. Last week they were perfect!

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Yeah - mine were denied to the tune of around $10 because they said I had an 89% acceptance rate (8/9 requests accepted). I never turned away a ping, sent an email and haven't heard a peep. Not gonna kill myself for Uber any more. Will be driving both apps this weekend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah - mine were denied to the tune of around $10 because they said I had an 89% acceptance rate (8/9 requests accepted). I never turned away a ping, sent an email and haven't heard a peep. Not gonna kill myself for Uber any more. Will be driving both apps this weekend.
They're full of it. Same here! I'll definitely not be driving for the guarantees. The two it got me for said access denied! They said if you don't respond fast enough when en route, it'll also count against you even though GA law says no messing with the phone while driving...one rider angrily asked why I was playing with my phone while driving. It was Uber sending another request.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts