Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't driven since January, so I have no idea why this was sent to me.
Font Parallel Rectangle Screenshot Number
Font Material property Parallel Screenshot Rectangle

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
I haven't driven since January, so I have no idea why this was sent to me. View attachment 50672 View attachment 50673
I can't believe the last line in the "Entry Requirements". Contacted via phone call? Seriously? Uber is actually going to verbally communicate with someone? This has to be a joke. It's probably an Amway scam or something. Besides not having any way to communicate verbally, Uber doesn't employ anyone that can speak proper English. Be careful SibeRescueBrian, I smell something fishy and it's not UberBoatDayCharters.

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't believe the last line in the "Entry Requirements". Contacted via phone call? Seriously? Uber is actually going to verbally communicate with someone? This has to be a joke. It's probably an Amway scam or something. Besides not having any way to communicate verbally, Uber doesn't employ anyone that can speak proper English. Be careful SibeRescueBrian, I smell something fishy and it's not UberBoatDayCharters.
This raised some red flags with me as well. Something like this is very uncharacteristic of Uber. Even though it DID come from the same email address that other communications came from, I just don't trust it and want no part of it. Besides, I'm now very curious just how long I can go without driving before they finally deactivate me. My last one was on January 8th.

Reactions: NoMoUbrr

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
Its all about marketing....thats Uber.....i hear drivers complain but Uber isnt for the drivers...they are for the Pax....flood the streets with cars......Pax wait time is next to none.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts