Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,750 Posts
When Uber changed the way fares are displayed for the driver so they can claim that everything else charged to the rider is the "Uber Fee" under the NEW definition in the May 22nd Addendum - they now show only the net due to the driver after the Uber Fee is deducted. The problem is when I looked at my Partner Dashboard my net on a minimum fare went from $4.00 to $3.75 and on a cancellation it went from $4.80 to $4.50 and the base fare went from net .80 to net .75. The per mile and per minute fees were also based on a 75% of the actual rates that are "still in effect". The problem is I am grandfathered on a 20% Uber Fee and the new net fares have me on a 25% Uber Fee. I have been going around and around with non support robots only I think that I drew a few live reps because robots could not be programmed to concoct such elaborate lies such as the one where I was told that "since 2015 Uber has been charging an incorrect Uber Fee of 20% and they are not going to go back and try to charge me the shortfall but that going forward they will be charging the correct 25%". Did anyone else previously on an 80/20 split with Uber notice that the new net fare display on their dashboard reflects a net pay after based on a 75/25 split? I have not yet accepted the new Addendum yet so I am locked out from driving at the moment.
Have you changed your base city since you started Ubering?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.