Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been doing mostly DIA rides for a while and have some serious complaints against drivers, to the point that I made an account on here to get this across to people. Here we go:

1. Please stop tailgating, cutting off, or almost running me or other drivers off the road in order to get ahead to the queue. Your biggest bet is getting ahead of a few people. You’re putting your life in danger and other peoples lives as well. I’m not your mommy but geez, you aren’t going to make much money from a hospital room or jail if you mess up. It only takes one bad move...

2. Ironically, all of the speed racers to the queue end up being the slowest lollygagging ppl when deciding where to park, when they’re walking around the lot, or when they are going to pick up a pax. Why do you do this? It’s like the world revolves around you in both instances so far. Unbelievable. Rude . Who raised you?

3. Bathrooms. Are. Absolutely. Disgusting. We are all in the same boat...port-a-potties suck for ALL of us. But do some of you really need to crap or piss all over the seat...and then not clean it up? Do you do that at home? Again who raised you...animals? Have some respect for yourself and others.

4. Please stop blasting your music. No one else wants to hear it except for you.

I don’t think any of what I wrote is a tall order...just minimum at most, decent adult human behavior.

·
12,243 Posts
Whelp Im sure that all of this will be resolved now. You made it sound so serious like there were some real serious issues

3. Bathrooms. Are. Absolutely. Disgusting. We are all in the same boat...port-a-potties suck for ALL of us. But do some of you really need to sh*t or piss all over the seat...and then not clean it up?
this I agree with. I've used the porta potties once and I spent a lot of time in the lot. Are you using the women's porta potties? I don't understand how this happens but it's not just our lot. The commercial lot had quite a problem for a while, to the point they hung up signs to report people LOL

. Please stop tailgating, cutting off, or almost running me or other drivers off the road in order to get ahead to the queue. Your biggest bet is getting ahead of a few people
are you a slow driver?

Unbelievable. Rude AF. Who raised you?
I cannot even imagine how you handle traffic in the city LOL

4. Please stop blasting your music. No one else wants to hear it except for you.
your poor kids

You must not have been out in our first lot. When fist fights would happen and drivers/cars would actually hit each other. LoL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, some major attitude because I think people are disgusting and absolutely rude? I didn’t think it would be a big deal to point out that certain people should work on hygiene and manners. Maybe all of you responding so negatively are the ones, that must be it, I struck a nerve...because it is you being gross or rude.

No I don’t drive slow, did you not read what I wrote? It’s funny that someone can almost run me off the road...yes off the road trying to make it ahead a few spaces in queue. I can be going 75-85 and be tailgated or cut off by someone that blows by me going a buck or more. But when they go ahead of me to pick up pax and I’m behind them...they will drive 25 mph the whole way to Pena from the lot. It’s happened with quite a few people. Maybe it’s not bothering everyone but it’s annoying AF to me...
I drive just fine in any traffic, no problem being aggressive but more than a dozen Lyft/uber drivers have either almost run me off the road or almost caused massive wrecks with me and other cars trying to get to queue and it’s not okay.

The point to my post was be a decent f*cking person...on and off the road. That’s it. I apologize if it offends anyone, maybe Lyft and uber should make a safe room for you that are offended so easily by other people’s opinions

·
Premium Member
3,842 Posts
Wow, some major attitude because I think people are disgusting and absolutely rude? I didn't think it would be a big deal to point out that certain people should work on hygiene and manners. Maybe all of you responding so negatively are the ones, that must be it, I struck a nerve...because it is you being gross or rude.

No I don't drive slow, did you not read what I wrote? It's funny that someone can almost run me off the road...yes off the road trying to make it ahead a few spaces in queue. I can be going 75-85 and be tailgated or cut off by someone that blows by me going a buck or more. But when they go ahead of me to pick up pax and I'm behind them...they will drive 25 mph the whole way to Pena from the lot. It's happened with quite a few people. Maybe it's not bothering everyone but it's annoying AF to me...
I drive just fine in any traffic, no problem being aggressive but more than a dozen Lyft/uber drivers have either almost run me off the road or almost caused massive wrecks with me and other cars trying to get to queue and it's not okay.

The point to my post was be a decent f*cking person...on and off the road. That's it. I apologize if it offends anyone, maybe Lyft and uber should make a safe room for you that are offended so easily by other people's opinions
It's called sarcasm, it's not an attitude, we've all had the same gripes for some time, nothing will happen, nothing will change, sadly, no one cares.

·
12,243 Posts
to "all of you responding"? I was the only one who responded prior to that comment. There's been one person who's responded since. So I guess I'm confused on that. I also don't know where you are getting "major attitude" from? Honestly, if anyone has attitude it's you. Sorry but you're asking us who raised us?? Is this how you were raised ? To approach a group of people, you've never met before, in this manner? You do realize maybe 1% of the drivers are on this forum so you came in hostile for absolutely nothing and then accuse us of behaving in a manner that actually you are behaving in. I don't know where you're getting im offended. I don't get offended easily. I am a straight shooter though. trust me, nothing you say is going to hurt my feelings. You came onto this forum for no other reason than to go off on a rant. You said that yourself. Did you really think that you could come in here in the manner you did and not get any push back? Because this is the wrong group of people quite honestly. You literally came in in a confrontational manner, calling us animals and disgusting. I don't see how you thought that would be received well.

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
For the most part.
Unfortunately this state is filled with left lane Larry's that have zero awareness. I don't think they teach people in Colorado that the left lane is for passing, and you are supposed to stay to the right. If I had a nickel for every time I had to pass some moron on the right because he was in the left lane going slower than everyone else I could by a condo downtown.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Unfortunately this state is filled with left lane Larry's that have zero awareness. I don't think they teach people in Colorado that the left lane is for passing, and you are supposed to stay to the right. If I had a nickel for every time I had to pass some moron on the right because he was in the left lane going slower than everyone else I could by a condo downtown.
Teach people? I'm not sure about other states, but taking drivers ed is completely optional here. It just lowers your insurance rates which is helpful when you are a teenager.

In other words, most people out on the roads have no 'formal' education about how to drive. They passed the test decades ago, that's all that matters really.

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Oh yea, same here. Ive just had some jackwads lately that wanted to tailgate in the right lane instead of passing me. Gonna use my bright flashlight that has a flasher mode on the next tailgater.

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
taking drivers ed is completely optional here.

In other words, most people out on the roads have no 'formal' education about how to drive.
Well that explains the amount of people that don't understand tailgating, safe following distances, and that the left lane is for passing and not cruising.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I have been doing mostly DIA rides for a while and have some serious complaints against drivers, to the point that I made an account on here to get this across to people. Here we go:

1. Please stop tailgating, cutting off, or almost running me or other drivers off the road in order to get ahead to the queue. Your biggest bet is getting ahead of a few people. You're putting your life in danger and other peoples lives as well. I'm not your mommy but geez, you aren't going to make much money from a hospital room or jail if you mess up. It only takes one bad move...

2. Ironically, all of the speed racers to the queue end up being the slowest lollygagging ppl when deciding where to park, when they're walking around the lot, or when they are going to pick up a pax. Why do you do this? It's like the world revolves around you in both instances so far. Unbelievable. Rude . Who raised you?

3. Bathrooms. Are. Absolutely. Disgusting. We are all in the same boat...port-a-potties suck for ALL of us. But do some of you really need to crap or piss all over the seat...and then not clean it up? Do you do that at home? Again who raised you...animals? Have some respect for yourself and others.

I don't think any of what I wrote is a tall order...just minimum at most, decent adult human behavior.
I do not sit in the DIA lot. But I am at DIA constantly. Over the past year plus, I have watched ride share drivers violating virtually every motor vehicle law in Colorado.

The driving habits at DIA are out of control. Many ride share drivers are racing down Pena at 80 MPH or more. Aggresive tail gating if they feel a car is going too slow. ( I drive the speed or a few over at times)

Riders are watching this happen too and they are not happy.

In March 2018, a few of us talked with a PD Capt. at DIA about the problem. He confirmed that ride share drivers are most of the problem. But they do not have the man power to control it.

He asked if we could safely take a pix of the plate of any driver that is driving recklessly.

We did so and now have over 200 plates.

Even though the PD cannot ticket based on a pix, the PD would like them.

I would guess that the problem may get resolved soon.

Drive safe

·
12,243 Posts
I do not sit in the DIA lot. But I am at DIA constantly. Over the past year plus, I have watched ride share drivers violating virtually every motor vehicle law in Colorado.

The driving habits at DIA are out of control. Many ride share drivers are racing down Pena at 80 MPH or more. Aggresive tail gating if they feel a car is going too slow. ( I drive the speed or a few over at times)

Riders are watching this happen too and they are not happy.

In March 2018, a few of us talked with a PD Capt. at DIA about the problem. He confirmed that ride share drivers are most of the problem. But they do not have the man power to control it.

He asked if we could safely take a pix of the plate of any driver that is driving recklessly.

We did so and now have over 200 plates.

Even though the PD cannot ticket based on a pix, the PD would like them.

I would guess that the problem may get resolved soon.

Drive safe
So where do you park at if you don't park in the lot?

·
Registered
318 Posts
3 Things:

1. You’re about 2 years too late with this gripe. Welcome to the party pal.

2. If you’re a noob and “do mostly DIA rides” means you’re one of the ******s who deadhead to the pig pen, and therefore deserve whatever you get.

3. *****ing about people on Pena... it’s usually jammed and lanes get close to matching speeds. Usually the ******** are doing 7-10 mph slower than the rest of traffic... IN THE LEFT LANE!

Your arguments are invalid. You are the problem. GTFO

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
You made an account for this basic stuff... I was hoping to hear something like... we all deliver drugs.... or human trafficking... or being scam by a 8 year old... dodging wrong way drivers and we always have to look the other way... because Uber or any News media wont have your back. We are always in the wrong. This must be your first rodeo in a porta potty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If I'm on a residential no need to tailgate me. Either have the nuts to pass me or back off[/QUO
It's called sarcasm, it's not an attitude, we've all had the same gripes for some time, nothing will happen, nothing will change, sadly, no one cares.
You don't care when there is shit on the toilet seat?
I agree with you, and you put it in the most nice way you possibly can. I am not one of those left lane ***holes, typically I drive 10+ over and yes, those people are annoying that block up traffic. Do you even want me to start *****ing about going to work? All left hand "ehhh let's drive 5-10 UNDER" I feel ya. That is not me

Do you drive slow in the left lane? Stay to the right and pass to the left. If you follow this rule nobody will ride your ass.
I don't drive slow, I follow traffic and have had Lyft drivers try and run me off the road or ride my ass.

No I'm not a left lane Larry...where are you from? I always pass if someone's behind me. Obv you aren't from here, in which...you can't really blame CO drivers bc...transplants outweigh natives now. I don't know the figures but, it's true. And I agree with the consensus, bad drivers everywhere. I guess I should've posted mph on my board

to "all of you responding"? I was the only one who responded prior to that comment. There's been one person who's responded since. So I guess I'm confused on that. I also don't know where you are getting "major attitude" from? Honestly, if anyone has attitude it's you. Sorry but you're asking us who raised us?? Is this how you were raised ? To approach a group of people, you've never met before, in this manner? You do realize maybe 1% of the drivers are on this forum so you came in hostile for absolutely nothing and then accuse us of behaving in a manner that actually you are behaving in. I don't know where you're getting im offended. I don't get offended easily. I am a straight shooter though. trust me, nothing you say is going to hurt my feelings. You came onto this forum for no other reason than to go off on a rant. You said that yourself. Did you really think that you could come in here in the manner you did and not get any push back? Because this is the wrong group of people quite honestly. You literally came in in a confrontational manner, calling us animals and disgusting. I don't see how you thought that would be received well.
I am so sorry, I was having such a bad day and then I went on leave for a while. I truly am sorry for being an *******.

Do you drive slow in the left lane? Stay to the right and pass to the left. If you follow this rule nobody will ride your ass.
Nooooope, I keep with traffic

I know. I think the same thing

I don't wait. I take trips to DIA and then, normally, receive a trip out. Have only been in the lot twice.

3 Things:

1. You're about 2 years too late with this gripe. Welcome to the party pal.

2. If you're a noob and "do mostly DIA rides" means you're one of the ******s who deadhead to the pig pen, and therefore deserve whatever you get.

3. *****ing about people on Pena... it's usually jammed and lanes get close to matching speeds. Usually the ******** are doing 7-10 mph slower than the rest of traffic... IN THE LEFT LANE!

Your arguments are invalid. You are the problem. GTFO
1. You guys have been driving like psychos/shitting all over portapotties for 2+ years?? What are you doing with your life?

2. No im not a DIA noob. I just happen to end out there a lot.

3. I agree wholeheartedly on this.

You should probably rethink what you assumed about me. Your arguments are flat...
If I can put it better into this...I was in a really bad car accident growing up.
If I'm on a residential no need to tailgate me. Either have the nuts to pass me or back off
I ageee

You made an account for this basic stuff... I was hoping to hear something like... we all deliver drugs.... or human trafficking... or being scam by a 8 year old... dodging wrong way drivers and we always have to look the other way... because Uber or any News media wont have your back. We are always in the wrong. This must be your first rodeo in a porta potty.
What does that have to do with this

I said it. Just please stop shitting all over the bathroom

1 - 20 of 30 Posts