Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone figured out the exact cause of this yet? For me it seems like sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. Haven't been able to figure out why. It seems like somebody out there must know the answer by now.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My theory is that when you haven't reached the destination on first filter, it automatically extends it and uses your second filter.
I know that's not correct. There have been many times that I've got many trips on one filter none of which got me close to the destination. And yet those times the problem didn't happen.

·
Registered
687 Posts
It deletes destinations after selfie check also.

A driver will have two, after a long trip will now have three, you enter a destination, it asks for a selfie and then you have none.

Most annoying, send a bug report via the app. Help - account and app issues - common phone and app issues - feedback about the app.

Describe the actions and events clearly and accurately so they can reproduce the problem.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I've never been totally stiffed out of 1
Seriously never? This has been pretty rampant ever since Uber patched the unlimited DF hack a few months ago. There have been lots of reports on UP.net from different markets including Chicago.

How often do you mess with the "arrive by" time? I'm beginning to think it might have something to do with that.

What version of the driver app are you using?

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I do a few rides on #1 it's a new thing its steals my last filter
Oh ya mine times out . But no filter left
Yes that's the issue I'm talking about... but it doesn't always happen "after a few rides" on the first filter. In fact sometimes I've done quite a bit more than a few on 1 filter without it happening.

Could it really just be random? Come on... someone has to have the answer.

@bobby747 how often do you mess with the DF's "arrive by" setting? What version of the driver app are you using?

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unfortunately the newest no more adjustment to filter setting. So shut off all your updates now or 1 day that will be gone
You can always roll back to practically any version you want.

Are you saying you're using the latest version of the app (thus unable to adjust arrive by) and still it steals your second filter?

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I have been having the same issue, some days I get to use my second SF, somedays it just tells me that I have 0 DF left. Also hoping that someone will know what to do about it.

·
Premium Member
2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
3,074 Posts
That is easily solved.
You can remove the destination, then immediately set it again with a new time. Double-check that it's now actually showing the new time; I find I have to repeat the process about 50% of the time.

I haven't figured out what combination of number of times you change it and number of rides you get causes the filter to eventually be burned.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts