Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Map Font World Screenshot
Anybody else struggling with Uber's DF ? I don't know if it's because I'm using it more than I used to but this weekend it completely failed me from North bay to SF.

I used it after 7am on Saturday and again after 8pm in the evening , over 4 hours with no ping I thought my app was malfunctioning but in the city it seemed to work.

Anybody else in the North bay ? what about East bay

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
View attachment 156827 Anybody else struggling with Uber's DF ? I don't know if it's because I'm using it more than I used to but this weekend it completely failed me from North bay to SF.

I used it after 7am on Saturday and again after 8pm in the evening , over 4 hours with no ping I thought my app was malfunctioning but in the city it seemed to work.

Yes!! Last 3 days from Novato into SF no pings. Has never happened before. I got a ride on Wed from San Rafael to South SF but nothing since. Something wrong for sure.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
View attachment 156827 Anybody else struggling with Uber's DF ? I don't know if it's because I'm using it more than I used to but this weekend it completely failed me from North bay to SF.

Mauella good to see you back! I haven't been getting many rides
in the north bay since they put in 6DF's. Figure it's due to everyone having their DF on since they can afford to lose one or two. Now the only DF's I get seem to be behind me and turd rides.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
DF'ed home a few minutes ago and it took me exactly home.

They had 2 babies with no seats - I didn't see an option to exclude them when setting the DF - but I let it pass because someone was paying me to go park my car. I explained to them that they were breaking the law, took a blood test to confirm parenthood, so it was a calculated risk. They sat on the floor where the service dogs go. Seriously. They sat there. On the floor.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mauella good to see you back! I haven't been getting many rides
in the north bay since they put in 6DF's. Figure it's due to everyone having their DF on since they can afford to lose one or two. Now the only DF's I get seem to be behind me and turd rides.
Good to be back , i was worried it was specific to my account. Time to find a new gig

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts

The DF after about 15 minutes fails to update. I used the DF to get back to the City from Santa Rosa. 0 pings

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
World Light Product Map Font
Df malfunctions if trip ends at sfo on way to your destination
Forces you to remove df. Wtf.

App needs place for us to email "support" with app glitches and suggestions.
I've been saying this from day one.
I hate wasting time going to greenlight hub. Those idiots down there.
So anyway i didn't want to remove my df and i didn't want to be placed in queue but i also didn't want that blaring red notice on my screen.
I kept driving.
It didn't go away. I don't think i got more requests on way to destination, but i don't recall . I think i went ahead and removed df.
It's a glitch for sure. Those overpaid developers

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
Df malfunctions if trip ends at sfo on way to your destination
Forces you to remove df.
No it doesn't. It just says u can't be in the queue with it on. Just don't look at the screen and the red won't affect yr life. When u leave the area it should disappear.
no it doesn't cuz they don't care. Save yrself the bother. Or complain here. It's equally productive.

Reactions: CNguyen415

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
View attachment 157006 Df malfunctions if trip ends at sfo on way to your destination
Forces you to remove df. Wtf.

I've been saying this from day one.
I hate wasting time going to greenlight hub. Those idiots down there.
So anyway i didn't want to remove my df and i didn't want to be placed in queue but i also didn't want that blaring red notice on my screen.
I kept driving.
It didn't go away. I don't think i got more requests on way to destination, but i don't recall . I think i went ahead and removed df.
It's a glitch for sure. Those overpaid developers
Close the app, open it again when you're outside the airport zone.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Did this yesterday and yeah red message stays. I was already back in the city with it still on. I never got a ping and eventually killed the DF and started a new one. It didn't matter much to me because I had 6 to blow.

Anyone get a ping with red message on?

Unrelated, but I got an instant match after pax drop at the international terminal, 1 door down. They were a 4.33. I didn't take it. I didn't feel like driving to Sunnyvale. Those rides are saved for Pastrami.

8,663 Posts
Did this yesterday and yeah red message stays. I was already back in the city with it still on. I never got a ping and eventually killed the DF and started a new one. It didn't matter much to me because I had 6 to blow.

Anyone get a ping with red message on?

Unrelated, but I got an instant match after pax drop at the international terminal, 1 door down. They were a 4.33. I didn't take it. I didn't feel like driving to Sunnyvale. Those rides are saved for Pastrami.
U know he won't touch that garbage.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts