Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber put out a message saying they disabled the destination filter through Mardi Gras. Mine has not started working yet. Anybody else having this issue? I use Android phone.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine showed back up yesterday too. Had to turn off/on my phone though.

Not to hijack the thread, but has this ever worked for anyone? I've used many many times and never seem to get a ride to "my destination".
I've been driving for about 6 months, at the end of the night/day I put in Metairie, only because I live on the North shore and at least that's closer to home. Don't think I'll ever get a ride to the North shore ;-)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I picked up someone in LaPlace on my way home from NOLA. $3 Lyft ride. Got off I10 for 2 mile trip.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I live on the north shore also, I've never got a destination filter ride all the way home. Like DJF said I get the occasional short ride but that's about it. It's not very usefull for me but others may have better luck.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Not to hijack the thread, but has this ever worked for anyone? I've used many many times and never seem to get a ride to "my destination".
I've been driving for about 6 months, at the end of the night/day I put in Metairie, only because I live on the North shore and at least that's closer to home. Don't think I'll ever get a ride to the North shore ;-)
That did the trick....turn off.....turn on. I should've remembered from the last time this happened.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Is this an iPhone thing? I've never seen a destination filter on my Android phone.

Maybe this is part of that commute thing they were talking about a while back. Perhaps I opted out of it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Is this an iPhone thing? I've never seen a destination filter on my Android phone.

Maybe this is part of that commute thing they were talking about a while back. Perhaps I opted out of it.
No, I have samsung phone. Tried to use destination filter on uber and my destination (BR, while in New Orleans) was rejected b/c it was too far away. LYFT has place where you can insert work/home addresses.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I had the option when I was in Mandeville yesterday but not in Baton Rouge. Perhaps it is just for the Nola market.

·
Registered
30 Posts

I live in Destrehan and it works great for me going home. Get an airport ride 95 percent of the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts