Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
What news ?
Are you a Nethanderal? Do you pay attention to the news?

Most places instituted a work from home policy, and non essential events >50 people are canceled on city grounds. Even NASA has made telecommuting mandatory until further notice.

joke is on you for expecting fares and commuting for it. I'm guessing you brought your UberXL for the occasion? Good luck.

·
Banned
9,183 Posts
I been sitting in the middle of this 3.3x surge for like 10 min , even tried DF to downtown but 0 pings. What's up with that ?

Also there is a yellow helicopter hovering about me that's really annoying
at least your DF worked

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
It might be fake surge, just to lure drivers to go drive. You can use the riders app to see if there is really surge. Assuming you know what the fare price should be if surging. Someone in LA already proved there is fake surge. The driver put a ride request in the middle of a high surge map goin to Lax, the price came out to be base price.

8,663 Posts
Are you a Nethanderal? Do you pay attention to the news?

Most places instituted a work from home policy, and non essential events >50 people are canceled on city grounds. Even NASA has made telecommuting mandatory until further notice.

joke is on you for expecting fares and commuting for it. I'm guessing you brought your UberXL for the occasion? Good luck.
Demand? Lol.

8,663 Posts
This is not true, I made 90$ from 6-9am , took a few people to school, a few rides to Bart and even an airport ride early .

There is still demand
So look at your statement

Ppl are still going to school for now
Airport ride has nothing to do with ppl going to work
A few rides to Bart.
but overall demand is down.

Yep that doesn't include my Lyft rides which was busier than Uber as always
Then why are u crying ?
According to you, you've made over $100 this morning. Quit crying about surge

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.