Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now is the time for everyone who has had no voice to let themselves be herd. Do let this opportunity pass you by, strength in numbers people. 1000 people letting their voices being herd loudly about this disgusting company would be such a beautiful thing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We need all the drivers ,we need u all guys it not only about uber/black&suv it about all the drivers
Yesterday I was one of the 10 members in meeting with uber management and they say it clear like sun we saw ur potential income decrease so that's why we decided to put u on the platform of x&xl to increase ur earning we want u to compete with uberx drivers .
Now we have demands they need to do it
1-black&SUV drivers has no relation with the uberx business.
2- Uberx prices need to be adjusted up to the level that make it equivalent with cost of living

There is more demands the more they resiste the more demands we will through
Join us at Facebook page DFW uber strike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Please spread the word let all the drivers strike today don't let them attract u with there surge scam
Our strike yesterday hurt them but still not enough we need to show them that we who made uber not there smart strategy

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am driving an xl, but most of the times I get x request even though there is 3.6x xl surge. I miss surging xl request due to stupid regular x calls on my app. Uber could easily fix this by fixing their app. They should create separate buttons for x and xl, so that I can choose either one depending on the surge. Of course, I want to make the most money with my car. Surge means more demands less drivers, but it's not working on the field.

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
I am driving an xl, but most of the times I get x request even though there is 3.6x xl surge. I miss surging xl request due to stupid regular x calls on my app. Uber could easily fix this by fixing their app. They should create separate buttons for x and xl, so that I can choose either one depending on the surge. Of course, I want to make the most money with my car. Surge means more demands less drivers, but it's not working on the field.
Most XL drivers have the local support office put your XL car listed as XL only & XL & X. When you go to the drivers ap you select which one to drive. Don't know if local Uber office is doing this anymore.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts