Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a victim of racism rider said my car stunk I welcome you to come stick your nose in the family car it has never stunk. Pax said my car was dirty so why didn't you ask for photos like you do in the middle of the night for identification verification? Pax also said i was impaired umm uber i didn't even take breaks in between trips i was almost out of driving time. TELL me something uber what's the protocol for a rider that feels the driver is impaired i mean if I'm riding with someone and their drunk umm i would think i should cancel the trip and get a new driver that was sober. Not make it to my destination safely then complain i mean if that's thecase my life wasn't in danger after all huh? Anyways it's all good lyft will be texting Me shortly about my squeaky background check.

·
Registered
703 Posts
It really shouldn't be an option to even select. I mean seriously, what if there was an anonymous way to select the cook or waiter at the place you just ate is intoxicated or your grocery store clerk, etc? I can check a few boxes on an app to get free groceries just by saying my cashier seemed high? It's not a perfect analogy, but the point is it should be harder than swiping a few screens.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And btw everything happens for a reason so since uber done waitlisted me and i really wasn't prepared to do other driving things today i took time to clean my house and since I'm such a good person and attract such good karma most times some beautiful young black woman just booked my Airbnb for 3 months so suck it uber and thanks because i couldn't have done it without you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts