Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a mid day ride the other day , some dude in mid twenties at a house inNorth SA. seemed a little stoned but he was cool. dropped him at his hotel across town and he says hey man you smoke the flower dude , I was like ummm no. He said you seem cool bro if you need a hookup I can help you and hands me his cell on a piece of paper.
He says just to show you I ain’t bullshitting you check it out man , he opens his duffel bag and shows me like 8 bricks of marijuana and two of cocaine, not to mention at one point in the ride a cop was trailing me on the highway waiting for me to make a mistake and eventually gave up and moved on .
I got pissed and told him to get the **** off my car and tore up his cell phone. he said to chill I was only trying to be cool , I told him your lucky I am or I woulda turned your ass in and shredded his number , he got off without incident but I’m lucky it didn’t turn bad. I can’t wait until my lower my credit card debts so I can stop driving already .

·
Registered
253 Posts
Lucky for you, you could've of been getting lowered in a casket rather than lowering your card debts. Best thing to do is play along, he might be packing.

·
Administrator
7,516 Posts
Welcome to the forums @DLo

The SAT forum is very slow but you can still find useful information out in the main forums. Feel free to post in any of them.

Give me a shout if you have any questions, or get lost. :smiles:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts