Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess a women was found dead in the back seat of a Uber car in West Covina. No driver just the dead person in the back seat....

·
Registered
10,169 Posts

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Maybe took a nap in the back seat. Could've had heat stroke. Maybe windows weren't down.

Maybe just natural causes. They said there wasn't any indications from her body of any foul play.

Thinking she took a break and passed on.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
It could have been heat related...it was hot and humid yesterday. I look for shaded spots and run the ac. With close to triple digit temps all week we have to be careful. Heat stroke is no joke. Sucks that she passed away just trying to make a buck. R.I.P.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
It could have been heat related...it was hot and humid yesterday. I look for shaded spots and run the ac. With close to triple digit temps all week we have to be careful. Heat stroke is no joke. Sucks that she passed away just trying to make a buck. R.I.P.
It looks like she may have been there more than 24 hours. They were wearing masks. Curious, if the family reported her missing or not.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
May not have been on Duty. I have a neighbor that has his U sticker in the window all the time while parked on the street.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts