Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
M25 has been busy since early today , lot of cars with families heading out to airports etc
Been awful for me on uber £0 from £0 hours ?
University lot start reappearing over this week so local night circuits should start to pick up a little

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
This ph business is dying day by day. Big reason is too many drivers. Pre-uber era, when drivers had to pay set amount of settle every week, only full timers used to do pH. But now since there is no settle and pay as you work phenomena arrived-thanks to gig economy, it has attracted people from all walks of life which has saturated the trade big time and mostly full timers are suffering.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Worst Friday i've ever seen and been out 3.5 hours for £25 today! What is going on!!!??? Bad for everyone else?
Time to leave the private hire trade I'm doing the kol at least with being a black cabbie the public treat you with a bit of respect. All passengers think your thick if you drive a minicab life's too short. To waste time earning peanuts in private hire I know many cabbies and most own properties cmon guys you know it will pay off just a little effort. No pain no gain .

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
It was a good Friday. Earned £20/h + until I got a job for Luton Airport. By the way, drop off point at Luton airport has been improved and now easily accessible unlike before.

Worked in Luton for a while. It is so nice, almost drove all around it.

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
It was a good Friday. Earned £20/h + until I got a job for Luton Airport. By the way, drop off point at Luton airport has been improved and now easily accessible unlike before.

Did you get a rematch?

·
Registered
325 Posts

Can you say more about the drop off point being improved and more accessible? I thought they still charged all the same, etc? Haven't had a job there in ages!

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Can you say more about the drop off point being improved and more accessible? I thought they still charged all the same, etc? Haven't had a job there in ages!
The improvements are still going on. The first time I went there, Satnav didn't take me to the drop off point. But this time straight to the new drop off point. The toll is still £3.00.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.