Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Lyft deactivate you can you get reactivated like Uber. And how low do your rating have to go before you get deactivated,I heard one driver is driving with 4.4

·
25,771 Posts
I do not know at what rating Lyft de-activates, but I do know that there is no appeal from de-activation. I have read about several drivers who tried and failed, even when they presented evidence that the complainant was telling lies.

I have, however, heard of several highly rated (4,75 or better) drivers' receiving an e-Mail from Lyft offering re-activation after six months or one year had passed. From what these driver had stated, the only conditions were updating and confirming documents.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
If Lyft deactivate you can you get reactivated like Uber. And how low do your rating have to go before you get deactivated,I heard one driver is driving with 4.4
First 100 don't count unless you fall to ridiculous new lows.

Started @ 4.1-4.3, pulled up to 4.6 by 150 or so rides....4.9 now

Avoid snobby middle class places

I do not know at what rating Lyft de-activates, but I do know that there is no appeal from de-activation. I have read about several drivers who tried and failed, even when they presented evidence that the complainant was telling lies.

I have, however, heard of several highly rated (4,75 or better) drivers' receiving an e-Mail from Lyft offering re-activation after six months or one year had passed. From what these driver had stated, the only conditions were updating and
confirming documents.
Deactivation for accusations? It's two stages, the first one is suspension to investigate.... and that doesn't mean anything whatsoever. Just that they actually decided to have a human being call or write to you at some point.

Expect 1 to 5 days downtime.

If you get a weekly comment summary and see something outrageous there, write in a short essay about why that's a bunch of lies (or being misread)

·
Registered
140 Posts
First 100 don't count unless you fall to ridiculous new lows.

Started @ 4.1-4.3, pulled up to 4.6 by 150 or so rides....4.9 now

Avoid snobby middle class places

Deactivation for accusations? It's two stages, the first one is suspension to investigate.... and that doesn't mean anything whatsoever. Just that they actually decided to have a human being call or write to you at some point.

Expect 1 to 5 days downtime.

If you get a weekly comment summary and see something outrageous there, write in a short essay about why that's a bunch of lies (or being misread)
I was deactivated last week after 3500 rides....No replies from support..... Does anybody knows Lyft office location in LA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts