Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this just done a ride earlier and after I drop person off and uber asked me to agree to a service animal agreement one more time after doing that it wouldn't let me log back on I emailed over and they said I've been deactivated for canceling too many rides after fighting and arguing with them they said I can take this 7x7 class for $35 and be able to drive again what b*******

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I had this just done a ride earlier and after I drop person off and uber asked me to agree to a service animal agreement one more time after doing that it wouldn't let me log back on I emailed over and they said I've been deactivated for canceling too many rides after fighting and arguing with them they said I can take this 7x7 class for $35 and be able to drive again what b*******
Take it to social media, @ SDUT, KUSI, TURKO FILES, make noise

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
What was your cancel rate at the time?

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
So what is this class?

Do you need to cuddle with service animals, put them in their happy place? Make sure they don't feel displaced in this snowflake world of ours

·
Registered
866 Posts
I'm on hold. My wife forgot to tell me abut Smog Check before she mails in 2017 registration. So until DMV processes, I get to go golf.

Have you all notice the increase in ping requests you are getting? Have you all noticed one less driver?

Pay Uber $35 for the "privilege" of driving with them? HellNO. I would likely attend a class as a condition of continuing the relationship, but I would not pay. It will cost Uber more to replace me than it will cost them to give a class.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts