Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got deactivated FROM LYFT!!, allegedly I had someone in the car who's not supposed to be there. This a lie I sent the reply stating the is lie and there is no respond. They did not give me the time and trip number. My rating is 4.87 I had one issue with a passenger which I 1 star then. They wanted a reply which I did after they deactivated. This deactivation came without a warning. There are responding to my email, what can person do.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Got deactivated, allegedly I had someone in the car who's not supposed to be there. This a lie I sent the reply stating the is lie and there is no respond. They did not give me the time and trip number. My rating is 4.87 I had one issue with a passenger which I 1 star then. They wanted a reply which I did after they deactivated. This deactivation came without a warning. There are responding to my email, what can person do.
Hi Zbest, You need to go to your local Uber office in the DC area and make your case to an UBer rep in person. Be calm and make your points without emotion. Maybe write down the events of the trip and explain to the person that there are 2 sides to the story and that your long term service shows that you are a good driver and, with respect to this case, you did nothing to warrant deactivation. Best of luck in getting reinstated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Zbest, You need to go to your local Uber office in the DC area and make your case to an UBer rep in person. Be calm and make your points without emotion. Maybe write down the events of the trip and explain to the person that there are 2 sides to the story and that your long term service shows that you are a good driver and, with respect to this case, you did nothing to warrant deactivation. Best of luck in getting reinstated.
from lyft.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts