Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but still receiving airport drop offs and pick ups. Anyone else have this happen? Got a message last week that I would no longer be able to drop off or pick up at SD airport. But did 2 airport drop offs and one rematch yesterday.

·
Premium Member
3,948 Posts
but still receiving airport drop offs and pick ups. Anyone else have this happen? Got a message last week that I would no longer be able to drop off or pick up at SD airport. But did 2 airport drop offs and one rematch yesterday.
How old's your car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How would you be deactivated, from a location?
Also had a message posted on my account. went to greenlight hub and they told me I would no longer be able to pick up or drop off for "cherry picking" rides at San Diego airport

How old's your car?
2014 they said I was deactivated from the airport for fraud. I was wondering the same thing how they can deactivate you from picking up at a specific location ...?

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
They warned us a long time ago about that. Looks like Rematch bypasses it. You could always drop off airport just not pickup, but now that it's all Rematch and waiting in the que is dead, it would seem you are golden. They took action against you but their own system negates it. Now let's say airport is Surging and you drop in as car #1 you will never get a ride from the que, they flag your account so you won't be sent a request. As far as cherry picking.... You knew not to do it so don't complain if caught

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They warned us a long time ago about that. Looks like Rematch bypasses it. You could always drop off airport just not pickup, but now that it's all Rematch and waiting in the que is dead, it would seem you are golden. They took action against you but their own system negates it. Now let's say airport is Surging and you drop in as car #1 you will never get a ride from the que, they flag your account so you won't be sent a request. As far as cherry picking.... You knew not to do it so don't complain if caught
Who's us ? I never got a warning just watched other drivers do it all day while waiting for a airport ride so figured it what I had to do to not get a $3 fare downtown every ride

·
Registered
180 Posts
All airport rides are not $3 runs and if they are ,at least with lyft, when you go back to cattle pen , you're bumped up closer to the top and don't have to wait very long for another ride. And yeah cherry picking is a no-no. Just because you think everyone is doing it ,doesn't make it right.

·
Premium Member
3,948 Posts
Looks like Uber’s system lost your exile in the ether. Play it straight and count your lucky stars.

You’re lucky it wasn’t a total deactivation.

·
Premium Member
3,948 Posts
I wanna be deactivated. Unemployment office will hear from me right away .
Go ahead Uber, I don't mind.
As far as I know only one person in CA has qualified for unemployment and he probably had to perform some vile and perverted sex act to get it.

Maybe driving's not so bad after all.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts