Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pending training at BD office. Since the update on their useless app I somehow ended a trip before even starting it. So, took the person where they were going and contacted OLA.

This is reply
We understand that you did “stop trip” early and traveled even after that. The system cannot process a recomplete/refund in this case. You will receive the amount as per the bill only. Please be more careful from next time and use stop trip only after you reach the intended destination.

So basically F OLA with their shit platform. Not showing us the Pax rating but allowing them to see ours. Far worse than uber.

Not even an email. Just deactivated.

Don't support this chilli pip curry munching company!

·
Premium Member
13,803 Posts
it an automatic suspension by the system. I was explaining how it worked in another thread. Usually have to do it multiple times in a month period before been suspended. Anyone can do it. Start trip and immediately stop trip three times and you get a four day ban. To prevent scammers ripping off Ola/Rider with min fee charges which a lot of drivers have been doing.

couple of dozen dodgy drivers ruin it for everyone else :p not that theirs a need to start/stop trip multiple times resulting in suspension/ban. I usually just hit "pass" or "cancel" when i don't want to do the ride or collect $$ the legit way when theirs a "no show". Maybe just a bit too old fashion :oops: Should of really been starting/stopping trips like all the young-ins.

Yes if you click start/stop in Uber it brings up a menu where you can cancel the trip. On Ola it just starts/stop the trip and do it enough times you get time out.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Pending training at BD office. Since the update on their useless app I somehow ended a trip before even starting it. So, took the person where they were going and contacted OLA.

This is reply
We understand that you did "stop trip" early and traveled even after that. The system cannot process a recomplete/refund in this case. You will receive the amount as per the bill only. Please be more careful from next time and use stop trip only after you reach the intended destination.

So basically F OLA with their shit platform. Not showing us the Pax rating but allowing them to see ours. Far worse than uber.

Not even an email. Just deactivated.

Don't support this chilli pip curry munching company!
Same thing happened, has to be a bug in the system.

I am running the app in landscape takes a good swipe to get it to work.

They just have to add a safe guard to avoid this happening, have gone for having to push the screen multi times to the swipe bar sure they will get it right in time.

We are dealing with Indians and we are the lowest of the low. They don't talk to their people if not in the same class.
Passengers have received text messages from OLA telling them that the driver has been disciplined, after they complained about an incorrect fare. Luck we are not in India disciplined means big stick.

Good Luck

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
How busy is Ola now anyhow. May just switch on, on my day off and see.
The hype doesn't seem to be there as comparring when Uber arrived.
Ola seems to be missing there main target market by a mile.
Uber got it right from the start.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How busy is Ola now anyhow. May just switch on, on my day off and see.
The hype doesn't seem to be there as comparring when Uber arrived.
Ola seems to be missing there main target market by a mile.
Uber got it right from the start.
Also not seeing Pax rating. No support. Any unforeseen incidences fall on YOUR shoulders. Yes, they may take less commission but NO it's not worth the risk. Hopeless app, support and company overall.

Same thing happened, has to be a bug in the system.

I am running the app in landscape takes a good swipe to get it to work.

They just have to add a safe guard to avoid this happening, have gone for having to push the screen multi times to the swipe bar sure they will get it right in time.

We are dealing with Indians and we are the lowest of the low. They don't talk to their people if not in the same class.
Passengers have received text messages from OLA telling them that the driver has been disciplined, after they complained about an incorrect fare. Luck we are not in India disciplined means big stick.

Good Luck
I'm not racist, I just hate Indians. They are racist and treat people like shit.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Its funny, it's actually proven. We are born racist.
Its a triger to protect us from dangerous. Depends how you want to deal with it i guess.
Anyone wants to be Racist towards me, most times they get up thumbs up for being honest. I don't really care about peoples small minded problems with the world lol.

But being deactivated, it just shouldn't happen these days.
Very 1990's small minded behavior. "YOUR FIRED" lol

·
Premium Member
16,758 Posts
===/===

Good Luck
Good to see that LOla is disciplining those naughty drivers. A lot of them are in need of a damn good spanking!

·
Premium Member
13,803 Posts
more deactivation required to clean up the industry :D Uber turned a blind eye at least Ola is doing something.
I would like Ola to be deactivating at least hundred drivers a day :p

More deactivation = more rides

Reactions: Franco Cozzo

·
Registered
397 Posts
I must be getting close, Uber was so quiet turned the OLA back on to check whats happening, more customers.

Not all good customers gave my first 1 star, got smashed in the ratings in return, another address for my book. Hopefully I can weed out most of the bad ones in my area before I get deactivated.

I might just start writing down the addresses of the Uber customs that have low ratings, going to need a bigger book.

Pressed the passenger located button soon as I arrive, pay dirty must start charging straight away. Cheers PussyCat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts