Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,103 Posts
Lyft deactivated my account for 7 hours because of too many missed rides. .. They want me to accept everything even 25 min pick ups. Anyone else experienced this?
This is unbelievable! Acceptance rate was never a reason for deactivation, only cancellation. Sounds, like they are cracking down, as too many drivers refuse to accept money losing short rides that are so far away! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
You should have turned the app off after the second long pick up request. I usually do that and use Uber alone for a while. By turning the app off, you are telling Lyft that long pick up requests are unacceptable.

Title is very much click bait. You are on time out and not permanently banned.

·
Banned
1,015 Posts
Lyft tried the same game on me couple weeks back. Went on declining atleast 12 rides and then got a plus 15 mins away when I was at church and bloor. I decided to take it and the moment I accepted it, it shows the rider at Yorkdale mall and the rider is 22 mins away. I cancelled it and then I was taken offline so went straight to Lyft hub with all the screenshots and spoke to the Indian girl there,showed her the screenshots and made a small scene. She immediately Re activated me.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Lyft tried the same game on me couple weeks back. Went on declining atleast 12 rides and then got a plus 15 mins away when I was at church and bloor. I decided to take it and the moment I accepted it, it shows the rider at Yorkdale mall and the rider is 22 mins away. I cancelled it and then I was taken offline so went straight to Lyft hub with all the screenshots and spoke to the Indian girl there,showed her the screenshots and made a small scene. She immediately Re activated me.
I was in midtown and got a long trip Lyft ping from Vaughan area and did not accept.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I got streak bonuses this week every day. First time in about a month.

I do pretty well with Lyft. The problem is, people use it for such insanely short rides cause of the discounts. Even with the incentives, I often make more just with Uber

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
I got streak bonuses this week every day. First time in about a month.

I do pretty well with Lyft. The problem is, people use it for such insanely short rides cause of the discounts. Even with the incentives, I often make more just with Uber
Last week I made an additional $100 due to guarantee bonus. Their short rides are great for guarantees. This week I have no guarantee or streaks, SAD!!!

·
Banned
3,995 Posts
what? that makes no &%[email protected]!*ing sense. that 2.09 cents per ride. Is that a guarantee or bonus for completing 100 rides. average lyft ride is about $5 - 6.
Its a bonus. I have it too. They don't make it easy to get the 100 rides. They adjust their algorithm to match you with pax going further so you have to spend more time driving to get 100. I had a week where my none of my rides were less than 4$ but I still made the 85 for 153. To me the bonus is the HST being given to me

·
Premium Member
19,592 Posts
What does uber do when your cancellation and or your acceptance rate is low?
I never got low enough for them to do anything, but also I turn the app off and go home if I find myself cancelling / not accepting too much. That behavior simply tells me picking are bad that day and I rather go home than sit out and keep on cancelling.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts